Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest IsoBuster 5 Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
IsoBuster is a great software to recover files from bad discs and various media devices being reliable at this job even if an interruption occurs. The software is well designed and has useful features for file recovery. 

I shared via twitter in my comment their website as requested. 
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

IsoBuster is used to recover data from damaged CD / DVD. It has several modes of operation, thus increasing the likelihood of recovering damaged data. The program can scan the surface of the carrier for scratches and damages.

Twitter
IsoBuster is best app to  recover data from just about anywhere, including hard drives, Flash drives, and discs. While it isn't pretty, it did prove effective in recovering usable data.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...5622327297
thank you for giveaway
isobuster one the oldest software in recovery solution it support most of device and format
user can extract data create image from device want create list of error and clone it......

twitter
I have to admit it: I am a little older and I sometimes still use CDs and DVDs to back up data. A long long time ago I backed up important data on a CD+RW disc and then stupidly deleted it by mistake. Sick I still have the disc because I speculated that the data might still be recoverable with a special tool. Maybe IsoBuster 5 can help me here?

I would also like to be able to perform data recovery on USB sticks or SD cards. According to the homepage IsoBuster 5 is capable of all these uses. Thumb Smile 

Therefore, I would love to win a licence for this great tool.

Thank you very much for this amazing giveaway!  Thumb Smile

Twitter comment and link to the IsoBuster website

My Twitter share link
twitter share

ISO buster is the ideal app for recovering data from many devices like Ds, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, hard drives, SSDs, USB flash drives, and even floppies. I also like the fol. feature:-

All device access, media access, data gathering and interpretation is done exclusively by the software. It does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data and so can work completely independent from Windows’ limitations.

Already liked the isobuster fb page.
tweet about isobuster and site
Why do I want to win a license for IsoBuster vr5?

Because I have used older versions of IsoBuster to do many things that were necessary and was very happy with its performance and user-friendliness, so I want to updated version.  ... Great software !!! Smile

I have liked IsoBuster on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us, and thanks to the IsoBuster Team for sponsoring the contest. Thumb
Today is the final day to enter this contest.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...6420201983
The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
IsoBuster is an advanced and effective program for recovering data from various media. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. I would like to have it in case I need to recover lost files.

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/15519...vbnlZGVQqQ

Thanks for the giveaway!