Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware - 10 Licenses
[Image: Wn87rro.jpg]

[Image: IRYiySD.png?1]

This is anti-malware solution with highly acclaimed multi-engine software that helps keep your computer secure. You will enjoy real-time protection with advanced malware detection and removal.

Advanced Malware Detection and Removal
Browser Hijacker Removal
Effective Rootkit and Bootkit Detection and Removal
Real Time Protection
Anti Ransomware Protection Modules

Homepage:

https://watchdog.dev/solutions/anti-malware/

Download:

https://watchdog.dev/support/downloads/

15 day Free Trial available

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
About 50MB disk space.
About 40MB memory.
Active Internet connection.

How It Works:

Launch Watchdog Anti-Malware, sit back, relax, and let our malware scanner do its magic!

SCAN:

First you simply start a scan in order to find suspicious files in your PC

ANALYZE:

When our software finds a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to our Cloud Scanning Platform where many different anti-virus engines perform checks

CONFIRM:

Watchdog Anti-Malware rapidly sets about removing any confirmed malicious software

[Image: WVZsLOl.png]

[Image: z1NmIKJ.png]

[Image: XbI74nQ.png]

Features:

[Image: mPTPERF.png]

Smart Real Time Protection:

Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning any downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.

Effective Multi-Engine Malware Scanner:

It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware and adware.

[Image: vufA2OB.png]

IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY

Watchdog Anti-Malware provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning. It uses Cloud Scanning Platform with a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates.  

VERY FAST SCANNING

Watchdog Anti-Malware is extremely optimized and lightweight. Our software engineers designed it to work out of the box without the need to tinker with confusing settings. Simply start a scan and wait a few minutes while it searches your computer and eliminates threats.

Licensing and activation:

There are solutions for 1/3/5 PCs for duration of 1 or 2 or 3 years

[Image: i0ApTbM.png]

Conclusion:

Watchdog Anti-Malware is a second-layer, second-opinion malware protection that uses cloud based multi-engine anti-malware software to keep your computer secure. It offers real time protection against malware, rootkit, Hijackers and many threats. In addition, there are built-in anti ransomware protection modules.

Interested in testing Watchdog Anti-Virus?

Watchdog is currently developing a new AntiVirus that is in the beta stage. If anyone is interested in testing the beta version you can visit and sign up Here

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank sales at watchdog.dev for this donation of 10 licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in a Watchdog Anti-Malware - 1 year license just follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins today and entry will end August 15, 2022.

4.) The winners will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Watchdog Anti-Malware license as an addition to basic antivirus protection and use it in real-time mode. The software uses the power of several antivirus cores to effectively neutralize viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, and rootkits.

Facebook Share
Watchdog Anti-Malware is an all-in-one protection bundled with great features.

Features that I like most are the following:

1. Advanced Malware Detection and Removal
2. Browser Hijacker Removal
3. Effective Rootkit and Bootkit Detection and Removal
4. Real Time Protection
5. Anti Ransomware Protection Modules

I can also use it as a second line of defense against different malware attacks.

Thank you Mike for arranging another great giveaway and I hope to win this contest

Tweet
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...0545009668
I would like to win this security program for my computer as a second protection.
the program uses multiple antivirus cores to fight viruses.
would be a great addition to computer protection.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike
I need a good antimalware protection for my PC seeing the growing number of threats occurring nowadays and Watchdog Antimalware I remember it offering a very good defence line for what I need.
Count me in for the draw. 

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike
I would like to win this security program for my NUC..
would be a great addition to computer protection.

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1553349844093153280
Never used but looks interesting defence layer. Would definitely love to add it to my protection. Thanks Mike for bringing it.

Twitter share
hope to get it
additional layer of protection
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/1...1657452546
Will like to use it on my device. Thanks for this giveaway Mike.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
watchdog is great anti malware & you may use it for second layer protection!
I hop to win it
so plz count me in  !
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...W7p8vRGL8l