Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 - 10 Licenses
Video 
[Image: Wn87rro.jpg]

What has been added in the new 5.0.0 version of Revo Uninstaller Pro?

Uninstall History module

[Image: LGgZAfe.png]

You can now view your uninstall history. The goal is to let users keep track of all of the completed uninstall operations.

Command-Line support for Windows Apps and Browser Extensions

In the latest release they made a few changes to the Windows Apps module. Aside from having the ability to uninstall Windows Apps via the standard graphical user interface, they also added the choice of uninstalling them via the command-line interface (CLI).

There is also now an option to remove Browser Extensions. You can do this from the Command-Line interface. Supported are all of the most popular browsers.

3 new tools to Windows tools and possibility users to add their own tools

[Image: bmUMYpg.png]

In Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 they also added 3 new additional Windows tools for easy usage:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management
Flush DNS cache
Direct X info and diagnostics

Additionally, they added the capability to add custom tools to the Windows Tools module so you can access them easily.

Possibility to uninstall programs and apps for standard (non-admin) users

Standard user accounts can now uninstall programs and apps

One of the biggest novelties in the latest release is the added possibility to uninstall programs and apps for standard (non-admin) users. This addition will enable users with standard accounts in Windows to uninstall apps, without the need for Administrator privileges.

Scanning for leftovers for all Windows accounts when uninstalling programs or apps
Revo Uninstaller Pro allows you to scan and remove leftovers from different user accounts on your Windows computer.

Improved AutoRun Manager

With the Improved Autorun Manager, you can see a list of Windows Apps and manage their automatic startup for better System Boot speed.

Improved leftover and scanning speed

Another major improvement we’ve made is to reduce the loading times when loading and scanning for leftovers. The speed is improved by up to 30-50%. This is especially noticeable when uninstalling large programs.

Batch uninstall of Windows Apps and Browser Extensions

Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 allows you to uninstall multiple apps and browser extensions at once.

Another improvement to the Windows Apps module is the functionality of batch uninstall. This allows the users to uninstall multiple apps and browser extensions at once.

Dark Mode to the user interface (UI) of Revo Uninstaller Pro 5

[Image: 9LT5m7Z.png]

Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 brings a new Dark mode to the user interface. If you prefer to use dark mode with your apps, you can now set Revo Uninstaller to match your preferences by enabling this feature.

Customization options for most program colors

If Dark mode is not your thing, we’ve got you covered. Aside from Dark mode, Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 now lets you customize most of the program colors, so you can make it look the way you like. To make this easier, we’ve added an extended color customization palette.

Improved and Redesigned Quick Uninstall

The improved Quick Uninstall Module includes a better User Interface and visualization of the whole uninstallation process. Quick Uninstall lists all Windows Apps and Browser Extensions, so you can get quick access to them and remove the ones you are not using.

Summary

If you would like to try out these new features, you can get Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 trial here.

If you already have an active subscription all you need to do is update to the latest version.

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank VS Revo Group Ltd. for this donation of 10 licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in a Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 - 1 year license just follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins today and entry will end August 4, 2022.

4.) The winners will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Even though I uninstalled applications with Revo Uninstaller 4, there were residues. I hope the bugs have been fixed in this version.

Thank you, Mike. Good luck everyone.

Twitter
For me it's the best uninstaller tool I've ever used.
Because it's not only uninstalling programs but also removes left overs.
So please count my name in and hope to win a 1 year license. Thank you.

Tweet
definitely best uninstaller available on windows platform

uninstaller is a must ,because when we remove any app it left many leftovers which may slow down your computer
with the help of this ,we can completely removes any leftover 

twitter
Happy 7th anniversary of the forum to all the users, wishing health to all friends and administrators of the forum
An excellent software for completely removing any program from the system and even the memory of some unworthy managers
my share here
FACEBOO:
The portable version 2.3.9 REVO It has a tool to delete applications that comes with Windows. I hope this pro version has it. I had and version 4 and didn't have it.

facebook
REVO is the best app to uninstall unwanted programs anymore, I have used this tool many times.

https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/154...j5iQQlLGMA
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...7982984198
A program that is known on the market and desired.
the best program to uninstall unnecessary programs.
I hope I will be able to win one license of this well-known program.
very special because pre-programmed to find the left overs...

https://twitter.com/masiha51488427/statu...6792998912
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 because I am using the previous version of Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 and want to upgrade to the new version to get new features and modules as well as improvements to existing ones.
I also give priority to choosing Revo Uninstaller Pro, because at the moment it is one of the best programs for safely removing and uninstalling programs without leftovers, traces and tails on a PC. I find that the "Hunter Mode" and "Forced Deletion" functions are very convenient.
Revo Uninstaller Pro 5.0.0 includes a large number of improvements and new features.
One of the innovations is the deletion history.
The new version also improves the process of removing the program.
In the Tools section, there are three new tools and the ability to add custom tools to the list.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share