Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 - 10 Licenses
Revo Uninstaller Pro is one of the must-install software in my computer. It can completely uninstall software junk and optimize computer performance. I have been using this software and I am very much looking forward to upgrading to the latest version. thank you!

my share
Thank you very much for this great giveaway!  Thumb Smile

In the past, I sometimes had to experience how inadequate the built-in uninstall of Windows can be.

Revo Uninstaller Pro's main purpose is to do much better than the built-in uninstall of Windows and not leave any remnants of a program when uninstalling it. Revo Uninstaller Pro is very thorough in doing so. I also like the Quick/Multiple Uninstall feature. This feature is an real timesaver! Thumb

Revo Uninstaller Pro would be a very useful tool in my toolbox and I'd be very happy to win a licence!  Smile

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike.
Revo develops one of the best uninstallers on the market, with great cleaning profiles leaving no leftovers after the uninstall process.
I'd like to win a license.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks for the giveaway !
2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9hsggRC8Hl

Revo Uninstaller Pro is an uninstaller which can remove programs and applications from your Windows computer without leaving any residue during the uninstallation of applications.as well as solving arising problems during software removal by cleaning up traces like files. folders, registry entries left in Windows operating system and other program data after standard uninstall process. Please keep in mind it may be necessary to restart your computer or laptop to remove all files from the system.
I have tried many uninstallers over the years. Revo is simply the best.

my Tweet
I'd  Heart to win a license for Revo Uninstaller Pro 5 because I already like the freeware versioon of Revo Uninstaller but the freeware version doesn't offer the "Forced Uninstall" mode (removal of remnants of already uninstalled programs) an also doesn't have the removal of browser extensions.

Thank you!

My sharing link on twitter:
https://twitter.com/shalom48913935/statu...dyFDBUK7KA
Thanks for the giveaway, Mike.

Twitter
[Image: 1g3nl4H.png]

The winners have been selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void.
Congratulations to the all winners. Thumb
Congratulations to all my fellow winners !!!

Big Grin