Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime Licenses
[Image: Wn87rro.jpg]

[Image: FpUkC8z.png]

What is Shadow Defender?
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Shadow Defender Features

1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
3. Protect your privacy.
4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

Shadow Defender Users

1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

[Image: UcI6NAO.png]

[Image: U67KZWV.png]

Homepage:
http://www.shadowdefender.com/

Download:
http://www.shadowdefender.com/download.html

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank sales@shadowdefender.com for this donation of 10 licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in Shadow Defender follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 10

Validity of Licenses: Lifetime

Value of Licenses: $35.00

Giveaway Ends: August 15th, 2022

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway post on (social media or other forums)  

2. Comment below with your share links. 

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Random.org

5. You must send a PM to Mike within 3 days after the winners selection to claim your license otherwise your win will be void.
Shadow Defender prevent different viruses and malwares to enter your system (PC).
I can use it to surf the internet safely and eliminate traces of surfing history.
It can also protect my privacy while I'm online and offline at all times.
Thank you for this great giveaway contest and I really want to win.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Shadow Defender to protect the computer system from the malicious effects of online threats and unwanted changes.
The application will run the system in a virtual environment and all changes after reboot will be deleted and the system will return to its original state as if nothing had happened.
The application is especially useful when testing programs.

Facebook Share

Twitter Share
Thanks Mike for this Great GiveAway.

Facebook

Twitter
Thank you Mike  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win Shadow Defender because it is a simple and effective program that protects your computer against the harmful effects of malware. In addition, it protects user privacy and prevents system infection from various types of viruses.

Twitter
Why do I want to win "Shadow Defender" ???

Because I am constantly looking for the very best  software apps that are time proven & tested by my trusted friends & software critics online. ... So, a friend of mine who is a trusted long time member of this forum "private messaged" me & suggested that if I do not try to win a lifetime license in this contest to put it on my computer, then I will be losing out on a great software that has saved his computer's working system against almost all online threats that he has encountered from online threats (examples: viruses & malware of any kind.)  ... Also, I trust all software that "Mike" gives away in one of his contests. ... The post from forum member, "kubik67" shown above said it best: "The application will run the system in a virtual environment and all changes after reboot will be deleted, and the system will return to its original state as if nothing had happened." -- So, I want it  !!! Big Grin

--->>> My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to Mike, this forum's founder & Head Administrator, who has built what I consider to be the best forum in its category.  Mike, you are truly generous & kind. RESPECT !!! 
one of the best security protection
mainly want for privacy

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...8216363009
One of best best quick rollback solution. Facebook
Shadow Defender allows the system to run in a special isolated, virtual "Shadow Mode" environment where potentially harmful applications can be safely run. Shadow Defender also secures your network connection and allows you to safely surf the Internet at home.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thanks so much Mike, very good security solution. It will run my system in a virtual environment 'Shadow Mode' which will redirects system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment.

My share link Twitter