Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25
This is a very good program for optimizing and cleaning the operating system. In addition, the program has many different tools to carry out various operations on files.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
I would like to win a license for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 because simply put, it is the most safe and reliable optimizer currently available.
Plus, each version keeps getting better and better with more privacy and security features.
Thanks to Ashampoo and promo2day for this opportunity!!

Twitter Share:  https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...7110423552
Thanks for the giveaway

I would like a license of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 because I want my system to be as efficient as possible, and thanks to WinOptimizer 25 I could achieve that.

Twitter
Good combine, everything is at hand. Many modules for different needs
Thanks for the giveaway

twitter
Thanks a lot for another great giveaway, tarekma7
I am a fan of all Ashampoo products and I'm really tempted to try WinOptimizer v.25 in order to see the improvements made over the previous versions and to keep my PC clean and garbage free. I hope I'll be satisfied with it as i am pretty demanding regarding optimizers.  Smile
Count me in please. 
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Thanks tarekma7 for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 giveaway and detailed review.

I have never used Ashampoo WinOptimizer. Reading your review it looks like a very comprehensive program.

Especially interested in the tools:-
More privacy for Windows 11, 10 and 7 systems: Privacy Manager
maintain system
Improve performance
Custimize windows

Tweet

Lots of great tools.
[Image: j8UeD6f.png]
Why do I want to win a license for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25?

Because I have used many past versions of Ashampoo WinOptimizer and have loved them all. ... I trust & use many kinds of Ashampoo software. -- I use WinOptimizer to find and clean junk data from my computer that other cleaners that I use do not find. ... Plus, it has the best & safest registry defragger that I have ever used. ... I want to win this latest upgraded and improve version of the software, so I am entering this contest.  Big Grin

*Many thanks to the Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this contest ... and to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for all of us members of this great forum. Thumb  
Using the wrong system optimization tool could cause a lot of trouble. So it is very important that the developer really knows what he is doing and that your system is therefore safe and in good hands.

This is absolutely the case here. I already own Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 and would be very happy to get an upgrade to WinOptimizer 25. Smile

I can say that so far every program from Ashampoo has been very useful for me and I also really like the fact that, as far as I know, you always get lifetime licenses from Ashampoo.  Thumb Thumb
Unfortunately, it is common practice for many companies to only "rent" their software and such a limited license would obviously not be as useful for me.

Thank you very much for this contest! Thumb Smile

Twitter
Twitter share
I want to win a license as ashampoo win optimizer is a feature rich app to optimize and clean the PC with junk cleaner, registery cleaner, defragmenter etc.
I want to win license of new Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 because I using old version Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18. I am unlucky to win upgrade from contests :( . I want to upgrade to latest version Sir. The "new" confirmation dialogue pop-up for File Wipe is nice because in version 18 no pop-up. New version has more improvements huh! Please count me in. Thanks you for contest!

I tweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19: System optimization, in-depth cleaning and diagnosis tarekma7 36 14,246 06-24-2021 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 (5 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 20 6,008 01-05-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 Giveaway tarekma7 35 21,653 08-09-2020 , 01:11 PM
Last Post: Starship