Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Bright VPN: Free, Secure & Unlimited VPN
[Image: TI7mNvfb_t.jpg]

Bright VPN: Free, Secure & Unlimited VPN

A VPN is a great way to keep your online activity private and secure. It is also the ideal solution for accessing websites and services that are blocked in your country. But what if you don't want to pay for a VPN? Is there a good free VPN without registration? The answer is yes! Today I present to you Bright VPN, a completely free and unlimited VPN provider with no less than 1550 servers scattered around the world.

Bright VPN is a free VPN provider owned by Bright Data, a leading data and proxy company based in Israel. It prides itself on being the first VPN service to offer premium features without the user paying a dime.

However, as you might expect, there is a trade-off. You must agree to Internet connection sharing with the company. In other words, Bright Data reserves the right to use your real IP address to collect public web data such as product prices, flight information, or online advertising. But to reassure users, the company says, and I quote:

“Your Internet connection is used only occasionally, not constantly! It depends on your internet connection speed, country and other factors, but in general BrightData only downloads traffic equivalent to a few minutes of watching Netflix or YouTube per day. »

Also note that Bright VPN gives you the ability to control which websites are allowed to be viewed from your IP address. To do this, just go to the app's settings, then select Data Usage Policy, then under Use Cases, select the allowed websites: universities, banks, e-commerce, healthcare, and social media sites.

Apart from this important requirement, Bright VPN is a pretty standard VPN. It works just like everything else on the market already. You install the application on your computer, then select the desired server location. Finally, the ON/OFF switch allows you to activate or deactivate the VPN. It's that easy Please note that Bright VPN is only available for Windows at the moment, but the service says macOS and mobile versions are coming very soon.

High connection speed

One of the characteristics to consider when choosing a VPN is, of course, its speed. Indeed, there is nothing more frustrating than slow VPN software, especially when watching video streaming or live content. And, as a rule, speed is not the main quality of free VPNs.

However, Bright VPN may well be against this rule. Indeed, during my tests, I noticed that the results were even very good.

What should you remember

All in all, Bright VPN is a free, no-log VPN that is fast, reliable, and has no bandwidth or usage limits. It uses state of the art security measures to keep your data safe and private. Overall, Bright VPN is a great choice for those looking for a quality and fast free VPN service. On the other hand, you still have to accept the fact that this VPN is using your internet connection. If you are not ready to trust this VPN, you can always turn to paid solutions.

[Image: x3nYa2t0_t.png] [Image: Ku0x71aK_t.png] [Image: FhTQgT7I_t.png]

https://brightvpn.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for 6 months for free. Unlimited traffic for 5 devices tarekma7 7 7,139 12-27-2023 , 08:09 AM
Last Post: zevish
  Urban VPN - Unlimited Free VPN Service tarekma7 0 751 10-17-2022 , 09:41 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Outline VPN: Free VPN Servers with Unlimited Data tarekma7 2 5,836 08-15-2022 , 05:30 PM
  Giveaway KeepSolid VPN Unlimited FREE Sasha 17 6,606 03-04-2022 , 02:47 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway VeePN.com VPN and Proxy for 6 months for free (unlimited traffic) tarekma7 0 3,159 11-26-2020 , 01:45 PM