Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix v12 (5 Perpetual Licenses)
(05-03-2022 , 09:26 AM)Nierewa Wrote: Thanks for this contest.

The reason why I like to win is the ability to make snapshots.
I used acronis for a while but often get errors with recovery.

So Easy Fix is a great opportunity to go back in time fast.

Dr. Windows share

@Nierewa

This share link is invalid, please share as separate topic or on social media for valid entry
Why do I want to win an "Eazy Fix  v12 license?"

Because I have been using an earlier version of "Eazy Fix" for the past several years and no backup or restoration software that I have ever used has been so user-friendly and fast, doing its job. ... This software has saved me during many catastrophic situations where malware or bad updates of an app have wrecked my operating system. It is easy to install and is very trustworthy. --- I believe that this is the best software of its kind in use at this time, and I want to win the latest version to keep up with the current version of Window's operating system. Smile

*I applaud the great and generous khanyash ... and the Eazy Fix team for sponsoring this contest ... and many thanks to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for the members of this forum. Thumb
because it is better to be safe than sorry...

https://twitter.com/masiha51488427/statu...6435316736
Thank you for the contest tarekma7 and thanks also to khanyash and the Eazy Fix team for the licenses.

Why do I want Eazy Fix? With programs and OS's being so complex, updated so frequently, and so sensitive to hardware conditions, I frequently find myself wishing I could just go back to a simpler time (earlier version). Crashes are like the grim reaper, constantly hanging out just behind me.
Eazy Fix would give me the opportunity to undo my own (and others) stupid mistakes.

I spread the word at:
https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...2635586560

Regards, wkp
Thanks For Contest
I am using older version ..new is better
Here Is my post 
Implementing a snapshot and rollback mode of operation, Eazy Fix is a great app that can rollback to a working snapshot for crashed and corrupt systems even if the boot-up seems impossible at times. I would like to have a license for this program.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...9948514305

I want to win this giveaway because this application is the most practical solution to keep the computer working, I often try new applications and often I don't like the results, but by using this application I can restore the computer to its original state quickly, I hope I win
Thanks for this contest, Easy Fix has interesting features and help protect Windows OS via Time Machine type restore. Important as a Security layer.
ShareLink
Eazy Fix v12 is one of the fastest system recovery tools I've ever used, but it only comes with a 15-day trial period. I'm very much looking forward to use it  for longer.

Wish Eazy Fix could not only rollback PC OS, but rollback our lives and bring those back to life,who lost their lives in the war and Covid-19.

Sincerely thank you for your long-term efforts and work for our forum.

my share
Thanks for the giveaways.

I used to have a license for Eazy Fix 11, but when I switched PCs it didn't work anymore. I want to win because Eazy Fix is an awesome program, since I don't use antivirus at all, but just do system rollbacks, for this I need it.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/152..._5uWCWwUEg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Eazy Fix — Windows Time Machine khanyash 31 3,852 02-07-2023 , 05:19 PM
Last Post: wkp
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 6,202 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum