Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Master PDF Editor 5
Thank you for this opportunity i need this software to edit my pdf files, some Readme pdf files needs constant marking in different places as well writing a small note on the pages. Hence i see great benefit in me having this in my tool.
https://www.facebook.com/pintso.namgyal1...4209788226
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of Master PDF Editor because I need to modify my PDF files and Master PDF Editor is just the software I am looking for.
I would like to win Master PDF Editor because I need a program that give me a easily edit PDF documents. Program is very friendly, easy to use and the user can customize the toolbar, allows you to view, create, modify, sign, scan, OCR and print PDF documents. The program additionally allows you to create one document from several other documents. Additionally, it allows you to add/delete pages in documents and split pdf files. The program allows you to add various types of comments - you can highlight the text. It also gives the possibility to protect the document with a password and sign the document digitally.
My share

Thank you for the giveaway.
Hello!

I need a PDF Editor because I constantly have a need for it in school. I am an engeenere student so I mostly use Bluebeam Revo from school but it is not any good for ordinary documents in my opinion. I hope that I get a license, it would be great!

Thank you!
More contribution here is required, this is rare giveaway
(03-31-2022 , 09:04 AM)elobelo Wrote: Hello!

I need a PDF Editor because I constantly have a need for it in school. I am an engeenere student so I mostly use Bluebeam Revo from school but it is not any good for ordinary documents in my opinion. I hope that I get a license, it would be great!

Thank you!

Share link is missing in your reply
I need this software to edit PDF files and complete different forms or requests in PDF format.
Thanks for giveaway.

https://twitter.com/iapepet/status/1509444067494666241
I want to make minor changes to pdf files without watermark.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nathan4641553...6402108432
twitter

I need the application because it is one of the fastest to open pdf app along with light footrpint, features  easy editing, Great OCR and the functions are nicely laid out for easy operations. I also like followinf features:-
1.Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.

2.Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
The interface of Master PDF Editor is similar to the interface of Microsoft office, it provides a lot of pdf editing tools, you can use them very conveniently, instead of selecting them in the menu, especially organizing pages, you can delete, insert, merge and split pages in a very short time with the help of Master PDF Editor. thank you for giving me the chance to get the valuable pdf editing tool.

my share