Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Master PDF Editor 5
[Image: uCGWxuW.jpg]

Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.

• Edit PDF text and images, Mark and annotate, Merge and split.
• JavaScript and Dynamic XFA form support.
• Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
• Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
• Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
• Changing font attributes (size, family, color, etc).

[Image: 8qewzMZ.png]

View, create, modify, sign, scan, OCR and print PDF documents

Modify text and objects

With Master PDF Editor you can add text with any formatting to a PDF document or edit existing text. You can also insert images to the document, select and move objects, change the size of objects, save images to a file and copy objects them to the clipboard.

[Image: 7jtfFna.png]

Annotate PDF documents

Powerful annotation tools such as Sticky Note, Measuring tools and Shapes, as well as the enhanced editing capabilities provided by the Strikethrough, Underline, and Highlight functions will make your work easier than ever. Create unique Stamps and use them when reviewing the document or making a note of its status.

Create and fill in PDF forms

With Master PDF Editor it is very simple to edit the various elements of interactive PDF forms such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions. Automatic calculation and data validation with JavaScript is supported.

Optical character recognition in PDF

Optical character recognition allows the ability to search for text fast and efficiently, as well as to edit scanned documents and documents containing images.

[Image: iLeyts2.png]

Operations on PDF pages

Master PDF Editor supports both the merging and spiting of PDF files. It enables you to easily move, remove, insert and rotate pages in PDF documents as well as change their size.

PDF Bookmarks

Create, edit and remove bookmarks. Add bookmarks for specified pages or paragraphs to allow fast document navigation and efficiently look up information.

[Image: mUMnOT9.png]

Virtual PDF printer

Master PDF Editor is installed as a virtual PDF printer, allowing you to easily print any documents from different applications supporting printing (e.d. Microsoft Word / Excel, OpenOffice). The Virtual PDF printer is included in Windows version only.

Digital signatures in PDF

Check digital signatures, create new ones and sign documents with digital certificate. For PDF documents, a digital signature is the equivalent of the handwritten signature on paper documents, so the recipient of the signed document may be confident about its authenticity.

Create PDF documents

PDFs can be created straight from paper documents using a scanner. Master PDF Editor allows you to create documents from existing files, create empty documents or insert empty pages into an existing document .

[Image: 4FiqLwY.png]

PDF Reader application:

The program can be used as your default PDF reader application. You can open any PDF file on your computer. The program lets you check document properties using file menu option. This allows you to view and edit document properties and metadata.

Document Navigation

Master PDF Editor offers several ways you can use to navigate opened documents and easily switch between opened documents

Protection of PDF Documents:

The program has many features to protect and secure your important PDF documents. These include password protection (to restrict unauthorized opening), set permissions to copy, edit, print, encryption with certificate, redact personal or classified information, and digital signature

Download HERE

Purchase:

If you want to use the software without limitation, you have to purchase a license. The license provides you a right for perpetual of current version and provides 12 months of support via email and software updates. After that, updates and support are available at 50% of the actual price for any other year.

https://code-industry.net/purchase-masterpdfeditor/

You can get online Help and tutorials HERE

System Requirements:

Master PDF Professional works on any OS. It is a true cross-platform application working on Windows, MacOS and Linux. Start your work on one OS, continue on another.

Microsoft Windows:
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64 bit only)

Linux:
Qt 5.95 or higher, glibc 2.17 or higher (64 bit only)

macOS:
Version 10.13 or higher.

What’s New in the Master PDF Editor 5?    Visit HERE to read all new features

Read our full review HERE

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 10

Validity of license:  Lifetime with 1 year free upgrades

Value of each license:  69.95 USD

Giveaway Duration: 3 Weeks

Winner selection:  Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to win a free license for Master PDF Editor 5 for Windows, follow these simple rules:

You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

1. Comment here why you need a license of Master PDF Editor 5? 

2. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites

3. PM me within 2 days of winner announcement

4. Don't reply here if you don't want to contribute to avoid problems during winners selection

5. [Optional] Follow us on Facebook and twitter and never miss our giveaway [links in my signature]

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a Master PDF Editor 5 license to work with PDF files, conducting scanning, recognition, modification and printing of this format.
The program has a simple interface, combines and separates images, adds annotations and bookmarks, edits texts and objects, and fills in elements of interactive forms.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...6974626820
Thank you for the gift .
needs a license for a good program to work with PDF files.
reading the reviews of this program it is a program that would suit me very much.
Thanks again for the contest for this program and the opportunity to win it.
Thanks for another great chance to win a awesome software.

I need a licence to work with PDF files.
Editing and a lot of security options are really great things.

DrWindows share
Thanks for the giveaway,

A really impressive software, when I looked at the features of this software, I realized that I needed it.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/1505275122533515271
I need it to edit PDF files by adding text and images to my PDF documents.

Thank you for this wonderful giveaway. I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
Master PDF Editor is a small-sized and multi-functional pdf editor. Although it cannot match some large-scale and professional pdf software, it can fully meet the needs of ordinary users, such as browsing, editing, printing, etc. It provides a large number of Editing functions, which are displayed on the toolbar as tool buttons, can also be easily used. so I want to get a license of Master PDF Editor.

thank you a lot for the contest.

twitter
I need this software for edit PDF files. Thanks for giveaway.
Facebook
(03-23-2022 , 06:21 AM)kul68 Wrote: I need this software for edit PDF files. Thanks for giveaway.
Tider Dak | Facebook

Invalid share link
Master PDF Editor is complete solution for editing PDF and XPS files. You can insert, edit, remove, copy, add images or graphics. Export, import, remove and change page layouts. Also Master PDF Editor provides full functionality for changing PDF information, including author, title, subject, keywords, creator, and producer information.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...1410545670