Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 14
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
Already ended? Wanted to have a license for this. Needed this for trying out and comparing the scrolling screenshot feature with other programs. If I'm not late, the following is my share link:

Twitter
Hope I would be entered.
I want to win ashampoo snap 14 to take screenshots and record pc screen. I find it to be easy to use screen recorder with audio recording support.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dhruvmercury/...3454984206
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8188785548

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?
Ashampoo Snap 14 is a program  which can capture anything you see on the screen as images or videos and
the finished captures can be stored locally or uploaded to Ashampoo Webspace. You can annotate, illustrate and polish your screenshots with comments, arrows, cliparts and effects. With such favorite features, I am eager to win this software to make my communication more faster and convenient.
thanks for giveaway Heart
i want win because its one of best and oldest desktop screenshot recording tool which always get updated many great features
Twitter
[Image: N0S4Nrx.png?1]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners
Congratulations to the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo Snap 15 tarekma7 29 6,984 05-15-2023 , 12:29 PM
Last Post: brownie
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,145 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 11 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 11,809 04-11-2020 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: Starship