Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Music Studio 9
Giveaway is extended for 1 week
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...6420201983
The new cutting tool gets rid of the surplus bits in a heartbeat. Simply place a few markers and let Music Studio go to work. As with all Music Studio tools, you don't need any previous knowledge to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for this giveaway.
I would like to receive this program because Ashampoo Music Studio 9 is a great program for trimming, managing and editing music files, which I love doing.

My twitter
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7088779658

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?
Ashampoo Music Studio 9 is a music editing software which can edit and organize audio files via cutting, converting and burning them to disc; produce, mix and trim MP3 and other audio formats; rename and arrange music collections into folders; designing covers and inlays with templates; split up audios into any number of parts; mix songs with tempo analysis and smart synchronization. It can also bring order to music collections by renaming and arranging them into folders. With such favorite features provided by tge software, I am anxious win this license and have a trial on it.
A multi-function audio tool, Ashampoo Music Studio 9 will facilitate me in editing and organizing music files like I wish.

Twitter
[Image: EBzQkZ2.png?1]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to all winners
congrats to winners Heart
Congratulations to the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 12,246 03-02-2020 , 11:10 AM
Last Post: tarekma7