Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Gas Prices Hit New All-Time US Record at $4.11 per Gallon — THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!
Joe Biden’s first order of business in January 2022 was to kill tens of thousands of jobs and cancel the Keystone XL pipeline. Biden has crushed the oil and gas industry in America while importing gas from China.

This is the highest gas price ever recorded in the US.

[Image: gNOTFta.jpg]

SOURCE
Mike... Sorry to see you are so misinformed.
(03-08-2022 , 02:29 PM)FJL Wrote: Mike... Sorry to see you are so misinformed.

How am I misinformed?
It's over a 1.90 a liter here.wow is all I can say.
I don't have enough time for all of the reasons. Here are a few-
On increasing domestic production...
"There are 9,000 unused, approved drilling permits. So I would suggest you ask the oil companies why they're not using those if there's a desire to drill more." Jen Psaki said.
On the pipeline...
Once the pipeline opens it would require only 35 full-time permanent jobs to run it, and 15 full-time temporary jobs, according to the state department report. TransCanada, the company seeking to build the pipeline, does not dispute those numbers. I might add that the refined gasoline from Keystone would be shipped to other countries.
Other reasons...
-Oil monopolies taking advantage of Putin's actions and fear by increasing the cost of barrels. They are showing record profits, but not investing in smart growth.
-Pandemic production slumped due to demand and can't be started up quickly enough.
-As unemployment hits record lows and 7M jobs have been added in a year, demand increases and supply has not kept up.
-Only 3% of our oil imports are from Russia. Where Biden could do better is work with Venezuela & Iran.
Mike, I drive a hybrid. It's not killing me but when I see the number of families and children fleeing and dying in the Ukraine, I'll drive less & pay more for awhile.
F*** Putin and anyone supporting him.

Just 14 months ago, we were energy independent.
I'm not supporting Putin or Biden and surely don't care about what Jen Psaki has to say. Nobody has to agree with me as we all have our own opinions. I am also praying for Ukraine.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...mokescreen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are fed up with Loblaw stores' rising prices. mrtrout 0 278 04-07-2024 , 12:33 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  What’s going on with sky-high food prices? The Fifth Estate mrtrout 0 562 03-03-2024 , 09:24 PM
  Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco mrtrout 0 1,041 10-07-2023 , 04:00 AM
  Canada's food fight to stabilize grocery prices mrtrout 0 645 09-20-2023 , 07:31 AM
  German carmakers enjoy record prices for luxury models as production falls mrtrout 0 463 12-26-2021 , 04:01 AM