Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual]
thanks for giveaway Heart
excellent software for recording desktop and game.it light and good software i want try my chance for lifetime key

Twitter
edited
I would like to be able to record my screen with a very good tool like RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows.

For me, it is especially important that you can very easily select the area of the screen that you want to capture. 
I also really like the fact that the user interface is very clear and you can even edit your recorded videos with the same tool.

Since I am not always sitting in front of my PC (even though it might seem like it Smile ), 
I think it is especially great that RecMaster Screen Recorder offers to start a recording session automatically. 
This function is really useful for me!

I think it is great that there is an option to buy a lifetime license for RecMaster Screen Recorder, 
which can save a lot of money on really essential programs like this. The only way to save even more money 
is to get a lifetime license as a gift like in this contest.  Cool

My suggestion would be to also allow some kind of remote control of RecMaster Screen Recorder e.g. via an Android or IOS app or via a web interface from another PC.  Heart

I would definitely recommend this tool to my students!  Thumb 

Therefore I am entering this contest and hoping to win a lifetime license for this great software.

twitter
twitter

Recmaster is a very reliable and light yet feature rich screen recorder with support for audio and video recording support. It has modes like gameplay recording mode, webcam, audio only etc. I would like to suggest adding a screenshot mode also in the menu!!  and a screenshot basic editor!
Thanks!!
I always play online games and i will love to record it with this software thanks
Recmaster not only can record various activities on the desktop with multiple modes, but also provides simple and practical video editing, Follow cursor, keystroke display, hot keys are my favorite functions. I would like to see adding the following features:
Capture pictures,
Support more video and audio formats,
Enhance system balance, reduce CPU usage,
Can be used normally without network, it will be free version and lose many function without internet verification.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win such a wonderful screen recording software.

twitter
Giveaway end...stay tuned for the winners
Lifetime License winners [Best Comments]:

Vietnamrum
hakah
wkp
Tiny_Grasshopper
Sasha

Thanks to our sponsor; All users who replied in the contest will receive annual licenses

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 2,941 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 44 5,756 03-25-2024 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,083 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,118 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder Review and Giveaway Mike 30 12,737 03-26-2020 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: Starship