Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses
Driver update, the best solution for your PC - the new DriverMax
Giveaway Offer in Text
DriverMax supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups. It can be set to check for driver updates and download them for you at any time of any day, week, or month. You can find driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Drivers are components that enable the proper functioning of the internal hardware or devices that are connected to the computer. DriverMax reduces system freezes and malfunctions, making for a better performance of your PC by serving you only with the best latest updates.
DriverMax analyzes your existing drivers and provides the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. An intelligent and unique online self-learning technology ensures that only the most appropriate and recent versions are installed.

[Image: K71Nhvx.png]

DriverMax automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.

[Image: DciDoJn.png]

Easy automated update

DriverMax supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups. It can be set to check for driver updates and download them for you at any time of any day, week, or month. You can find driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
[Image: fQjW9YV.png]

Increased PC productivity

Drivers are components that enable the proper functioning of the internal hardware or devices that are connected to the computer. DriverMax reduces system freezes and malfunctions, making for a better performance of your PC by serving you only with the best latest updates.
[Image: xgNnrfs.png]

Latest version for more than 2,300,000 devices

DriverMax analyzes your existing drivers and provides the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. An intelligent and unique online self-learning technology ensures that only the most appropriate and recent versions are installed. The latest version of DriverMax also notifies and installs updates to various software packages that will improve Windows performance. These include Open AL, DirectX, C++ Runtime, Oracle Java, and more.
[Image: 1J8roKk.png]

Maximum security for your updates

DriverMax automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.

[Image: ylfRucz.png]

In order for you to be able to use your personal computer at full potential, reducing risk of malfunctions, drivers should be kept up to date. To do that you can manually look up drivers over the Net, which can be time consuming, or you can let programs like DriverMax to automate this process. In many cases when Windows is running slower drivers are to blame. A driver generally communicates with the device through the computer bus or communications subsystem to which the hardware connects. The issue is that Windows automatically save versions of older drivers just in case you need to roll back, but sometimes it these conflict with the new ones. DriverMax is an all-inclusive application that automatically locates missing or outdated drivers, back them up and restore them, in case the worst should occur. With a simple click, you can download latest version of driver for virtually any hardware component. No more searching for rare drivers on disks or on the internet or inserting one setup CD after the other. You can have the computer scanned at specified date and time intervals, so it always remains up to date. Application has amazing export feature. Just export all your current drivers (or only the ones that work fine) to a folder or a compressed file. After reinstalling Windows you will have

[Image: spTTUyu.png]

everything in one place. DriverMax comes with a fairly modern and visually appealing design. Its user interface is cleverly structured, with functions categorized for easy accessibility. The freeware version of DriverMax is restricted to two driver downloads daily, at lower priority, and has other restrictions when compared with the Pro Edition. Additionally, you need to create an online account to use DriverMax's Web -based tools. DriverMax can update: Windows OS system drivers, Motherboards, Network Adapters, Video Adapters, Digital Cameras / Camcorders, MP3 Players, USB Devices, Modems, Keyboard, Windows Vista system drivers, VOIP (Voice Over IP) Phones, CD and DVD Drives, Sound Cards, Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Hard Disks, Wireless Devices, Mouse drivers. DriverMax characteristics: - backup drivers - restore dirvers - automatically or manually update drivers - export and import drivers - see full report of all drivers that are installed

[Image: LbmWOiq.png]

If you need to quickly update or install all the drivers, it is better to use a special program DriverMax. This program will scan your system and find outdated or not installed drivers, as well as offer to download and install them. All this program can be done automatically. In fact, this program is convenient to use after reinstalling the system when you need to install drivers. DriverMax can help you quickly install the latest drivers with an Internet connection only. This program downloads drivers directly from official developer sites. The program can be used both for automatic updating and for automatic installation of drivers.

[Image: CQDiLJV.png]

Key feature:
Provides detailed information about all drivers, including versions, release dates, etc.
Creating a detailed report (TXT / HTM) about drivers.
Backs up all installed drivers in the specified folder.
Ability to create an archive with backup drivers.
Import Wizard to install drivers from a saved copy.
Ability to check for more recent drivers.

DriverMax is a tool that changes the way you update your computer drivers. Remember how hard it was to search by yourself all the drivers you needed? DriverMax changed that. You no longer have to do this by yourself, DriverMax has got you covered. It scans your computer and identifies missing or outdated/faulty drivers, downloads them and installs them for you. DriverMax in a few words: Brand new, improved interface Simplified design allowing even beginner users to update their drivers Improved backup and restore options with a lot of additional safety features No installation wizard, no fuss; all installations are fully automatic Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions) Keeps all PC drivers up-to-date Identifies unknown hardware and installs the appropriate drivers Allows users to backup all system drivers and restore them after reinstalling Windows Improved driver detection and installation algorithm A broad range of license types tailored for all user needs: 30 days, 1 year and 2 years Fully compatible with Windows11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions)

BUY:
https://www.drivermax.com/buy/inno/?&ref=purchase

SUPPORT:
https://www.drivermax.com/faq/index.htm

HOME:
https://www.drivermax.com/

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.drivermax.com/soft/dmx/drivermax.exe

I would like to Thank DriverMax Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 9

Value of the license:  $149.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck!
I got few really old devices (printer, scanner) not easy to install drivers conviently.Twitter
RSS subscription (avgsandeep@gmail.com)
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a DriverMax PRO license to search for drivers for unknown devices, install and update drivers, complete driver backup and automatic update check.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks.
I want to win a DriverMax Pro licence to get drivers for my old devices.
Driver backup and update check are great features.

Dr. Windows
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter share

I would like a license of DriverMax Pro to keep my drivers updated, because it is essential to keep them updated to improve security and also to fix issues, in case there are some; DriverMax Pro is just what I need for this.
I am a freelance part timer technician so this tool definitely be useful for me to help my client to reinstall window and check for dirver for the latest compatible driver for specific pc. please count me in,

share: https://twitter.com/Takajo_Aki91/status/...3446899723
I would like to win a license of DriverMax Pro because, after testing many similar software, it proved to be the most accurate one to find outdated PC drivers...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
Es el mejor programa para actualizar Drivers!!

https://twitter.com/Gus_tito/status/1494667443050102792

Deseo ganar una licencia!
I need DriverMax Pro to make sure that all my drivers are up to date.
Thank you for arranging and sharing this great giveaway contest.
So please count my entry in and I really hope to win.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...8043448324
I want to win this giveaway because it's the most practical way to make sure I'm using the latest drivers, I hate having to install drivers one by one, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,967 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 24,054 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 23 10,182 04-11-2020 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: Starship