Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about infl
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-fox-...d-son-of-a      Joe Biden
Published 23 mins ago
Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about inflation
The president lashed out against the White House correspondent during a meeting focused on the economy
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
President Biden lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy for attempting to press him on inflation.

Biden met with the Competition Council and members of his cabinet Monday to discuss ways to lower prices for American families.    Following his prepared remarks, near the 8-minute mark of the live stream, members of the press began shouting questions, hoping for the president to take a few before they were shown the door by White House staff.

Biden knocked the first reporter, who asked about the administration's call with European leaders as tensions between Russia and Ukraine rise.

"The only reason I don't like doing is this because you never report on why it's called a meeting because you never report on why I've called a meeting, and this is important" Biden said. "I had a very, very, very good meeting, totally unanimity with all the European leaders will talk about a lady. Thank you. Thank you."  BIDEN SWIPES FOX NEWS REPORTER FOR PRESSING HIM ON GROWING RUSSIA-UKRAINE CONFLICT: ‘WHAT A STUPID QUESTION’

"Will you take questions on inflation then?" Doocy then asked. "Do you think inflation will be a political liability ahead of the midterms?"

As Doocy and the other reporters were being shooed away, Biden took a swipe at the Fox News correspondent.

"That’s a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b----," Biden said to his cabinet.

Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "No one has fact-check him yet and said it's not true."

Last week, Biden similarly lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for attempting to press him following his controversial remarks at his press conference about the escalating Russia-Ukraine conflict.

"Why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?" Heinrich asked.

Biden chuckled, softly replying, "What a stupid question."

The White House later walked back Biden's comment.

Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

"I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot — on the spot. No ifs ands or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘He’s wronged this nation’: Jon Voight calls for Biden’s impeachment mrtrout 1 897 07-02-2022 , 12:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  WTF: USA Today Column Calls For California to “Abolish Parenthood” mrtrout 0 503 01-17-2022 , 07:38 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Scottish Conservative Leader calls for Boris Johnson's resignation mrtrout 0 379 01-13-2022 , 01:17 AM
  Chuck Schumer Openly Quotes KKK On Senate Floor And No One Calls Him Out On It mrtrout 0 470 01-05-2022 , 07:45 AM
  Passersby Shout ‘F*** Joe Biden!’ During Live Fox News Interview in New York City mrtrout 0 482 12-21-2021 , 01:46 AM