Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Leonardo DiCaprio Warns of “9-Year Window” to Avoid Climate Catastrophe
https://www.infowars.com/posts/leonardo-...tastrophe/    Leonardo DiCaprio Warns of “9-Year Window” to Avoid Climate Catastrophe
Infowars.com
January 19th 2022, 5:27 pm
'We literally have a nine-year window,' claims Hollywood actor.
Meanwhile, actor's been repeatedly criticized and accused of hypocrisy for spewing tons of carbon emissions with private jet trips, mega-yacht getaways.  The world has about nine years before it suffers a climate disaster, Leonardo DiCaprio has warned.

The aging Hollywood actor put forth the dismal timeline during an interview with Deadline, where he discussed his recent film, “Don’t Look Up” – a satirization of two scientists’ struggle to warn people of a comet on a collision course with Earth – and his non-profit foundation dedicated to “global warming.”

“I’ve had two great passions in my life. That has been acting, and the protection of the natural world and getting the message out about the climate crisis,” DiCaprio responded when asked what his biggest issue fighting the so-called climate crisis has been.    “I’ve had a foundation for 20 years. I got to go to Glasgow. I got to see world leaders make some pretty substantial commitments, but much like this movie, there is a ticking clock. I think there’s a worldwide sense of anxiety about the fact that the powers that be, the private sector, governments, are not making the transition fast enough. We literally have a nine-year window.”

DiCaprio went on to blame companies and industries that produce emissions for being the main polluters of earth’s atmosphere, and said he wants world governments to work together to address the problem.

“And there was also, you know, a period of time where people and consumers were forced to recycle and buy hybrid cars and make changes in their own lives, which is incredibly important. But when you really start to break this down, there are 100 companies that produce 70 percent of the world’s emissions. There are massive industries that are polluting our atmosphere, and the private sector needs to step up. Our governments, the governments of the world, must work together as a community species and we must evolve as a species to address this problem.”

Despite supposedly being worried about earth’s climate, DiCaprio has been repeatedly criticized on numerous occasions and accused of hypocrisy for spewing several millions of tons of carbon emissions while jet-setting and sailing around the world for his work, leisure and climate conferences.

DiCaprio’s predictions of impending climate doom and gloom echo similar sentiments espoused by radical far left Democrat politicians like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Beto O’Rourke.

However, globalists attending this week’s World Economic Forum’s Davos meeting in Geneva are also salivating over the prospect of burdening the industrial world with carbon taxes, including Bill Gates, who specifically mentioned the scheme during a recent interview.

They’re moving from Covid to climate awfully quick pic.twitter.com/OrBelbfIM8
    — Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) January 19, 2022

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Worst Is Yet to Come: Prepare for “Climate Migration” mrtrout 0 1,264 09-23-2023 , 05:10 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  World Economic Forum Claims Climate Change Greatest Global Threat in 2022 mrtrout 0 762 01-13-2022 , 05:14 AM
  Gutless NZ Politicians Avoid Protesters mrtrout 0 391 12-26-2021 , 07:40 AM
  California oil spill: What caused the ‘environmental catastrophe’ as wildlife wash as mrtrout 1 915 10-06-2021 , 11:05 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Tucker: Experts scrambling to avoid humiliation for their pandemic response mrtrout 0 774 02-27-2021 , 09:54 AM