Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Non-Binary Activists On Dr. Phil Can’t Even Answer, “What Is A Woman?”
https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-non...s-a-woman/      Watch: Non-Binary Activists On Dr. Phil Can’t Even Answer, “What Is A Woman?”
by Kelen McBreen
January 19th 2022, 6:02 pm
"It's to each their own," one guest said.        During Wednesday’s edition of the “Dr. Phil” show, conservative commentator Matt Walsh exposed the trans community’s pronoun nonsense.

Walsh recently released an Amazon chart-topping children’s book that pushes back against the LGBTQ movement confusing kids with gender fluidity.

Walsh appeared on the program to debate a non-binary married couple who have become LGBT activists.    Beginning to explain his stance, Walsh told the couple that they can feel they are whatever gender they want, but that doesn’t change reality.

“I could sit here and say I feel like a tomato plant, but that doesn’t mean that I actually am those things,” he said. “So, you can have whatever self-perception you want, but you can’t expect me to take part in that self-perception or to take part in this kind of charade, this theatrical production.”

“You don’t get your own pronouns,” Walsh continued. “Just like you don’t get your prepositions or your own adjectives. It’s like if I told you, ‘My adjectives are handsome and brilliant, and whenever you’re talking about me you have to use describe me as handsome and brilliant because that’s the way I identify. It makes no sense. You don’t get to pick your pronouns, that’s grammar, that’s language.”

Continuing to focus on language, Walsh noted that most people espousing left-wing gender ideology cannot even answer simple questions such as, “What is a girl?”

Attempting to answer this elementary question, one of the non-binary Dr. Phil guests muttered, “No, I can’t because it’s not for me to say. Womanhood looks different for everybody.”

The other non-binary guest asked Walsh for his definition of woman, and he quickly answered, “An adult human female.”

The guest then asked, “What does a female mean?”

Walsh took this question as an opportunity to explain how being male or female “goes right down to your bones, your DNA.”

He noted, “That’s why if someone dies, we could dig up their bones a hundred years from now, we have no idea what was in their head, but we can tell what sex they were because it’s ingrained into every fiber of their being.”

Next, the conservative journalist and author asked one of the guests to explain what it means when they state, “Trans women are women,” if they can’t even define the word woman.

After admitting they “cannot define” the word woman, Walsh criticized the non-binary activist for using a word without knowing what it means.

“Womanhood is an umbrella term,” the activist said before Walsh interrupted, “That defines what?”

“People who identify as a woman,” the activist responded.

A frustrated Walsh asked, “People who identify as what?”

“As a woman,” the guest replied.

“What is that?” Walsh pressed.

“It’s to each their own. Each person is going to define it differently, and so, trans women are women too,” the activist regurgitated aging talking points while the crowd applauded the generic tagline.

Ending the segment, the activist accused Walsh of reducing men and women to their genetics and genitals.

Walsh argued the non-binary activist is appropriating womanhood and turning it into a costume.

Shoutout to Dr. Phil for allowing Matt Walsh to expose the ridiculousness of the LGBT movement for all to see.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Vax, No Food! NYPD Tickets Wheelchair-Bound Woman With Cerebral Palsy mrtrout 0 470 01-18-2022 , 11:42 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  FBI REFUSES to answer Cruz on alleged January 6th involvement mrtrout 0 401 01-13-2022 , 12:45 AM
  Unvaccinated Activists Arrested During Staged Burger King Sit-In Protest mrtrout 0 373 12-29-2021 , 03:55 AM
  Uninsured woman billed $700 for waiting in an Atlanta emergency room without care mrtrout 0 377 11-03-2021 , 01:57 AM
  Woman Details Severe COVID Vaccine Reaction mrtrout 0 792 04-14-2021 , 05:35 AM