Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Biden Says He Backs Changes To Senate Rules
https://www.infowars.com/posts/there-it-...form-bill/        There It Is: Biden Says He Backs Changes To Senate Rules To Ram Through Election ‘Reform’ Bill
Infowars.com
January 11th 2022, 5:09 pm
"We have no option but to change the Senate rules— including getting rid of the filibuster," says puppet president.
Democrats panic as polling reveals Republicans poised to sweep Congress in midterms.    Joe Biden finally threw his support behind Democrat efforts to change Senate rules to ram through their “election reform” bill without Republicans ahead of the midterm elections.

“Today I’m making it clear. To protect our democracy, I support changing the Senate rules whichever way they need to be changed to prevent a minority of senators from blocking action on voting rights!” Biden told the small crowd in Atlanta on Tuesday.

There it is:

Joe Biden forcefully says the Senate should get rid of the filibuster so Democrats can pass their bill federalizing elections, eliminating election integrity laws, watering down voter ID laws and keeping Democrats in power forever. pic.twitter.com/mRgcoPbBMp

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 11, 2022
“We have no option but to change the Senate rules— including getting rid of the filibuster for this. I’m tired of being quiet!”

BIDEN: "We have no option but to change the Senate rules— including getting rid of the filibuster"

*then coughs* pic.twitter.com/dgGW5LubFG

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 11, 2022
“This matters to all of us. The goal of the former president and his allies is to disenfranchise anyone who votes against him, simple as that,” the puppet president claimed.

Biden then suggested that Senate Republicans are “domestic enemies” for not supporting the Democrats’ John Lewis Voting Rights Act of 2021.

“Will we choose democracy over autocracy, light over shadow, justice over injustice? I know where I stand. I will not yield. I will not flinch,” he declared. “I will defend your right to vote and our democracy against all enemies foreign, yes and domestic! And so the question is where will the institution of the United States Senate stand?”

Joe Biden says Americans who are opposed to his radical election overhaul bills are domestic enemies. pic.twitter.com/Lv31JYUk29

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 11, 2022
Senate rules require 60 votes to pass most legislation — a threshold Senate Democrats can’t meet alone due to their slim 50-50 majority with VP Kamala Harris as the tiebreaker.

Which is why Democrat leadership for weeks has been calling for changes to the Senate rules ahead of the midterms, which polling suggests Republicans will sweep in both chambers of Congress.

And with Biden’s approval at historic lows and the midterm elections less than a year away, Democrats are determined to shut out half of the Senate to pass their radical bills ensuring they don’t lose power.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fauci Grilled by Senate Republicans on his Involvement in Creating COVID-19 mrtrout 0 407 01-12-2022 , 08:07 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Chuck Schumer Openly Quotes KKK On Senate Floor And No One Calls Him Out On It mrtrout 0 487 01-05-2022 , 07:45 AM
  Globalist Billionaire George Soros Backs New Media Firm to Fight “Disinformation” mrtrout 0 547 11-01-2021 , 12:27 AM
  BREAKING: Senate Votes 57-43 to ACQUIT Donald Trump – Here Are the SEVEN Republicans Mike 1 1,163 02-13-2021 , 10:21 PM
Last Post: Bjyda