Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Crazy Car Imposible Stunts $7.99 FREE
Crazy Car Imposible Stunts $7.99 FREE

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...r.gamesnew

Welcome to the new feature of fun Crazy Car Impossible Stunts games. Feel free to enjoy the land of more adventures and fun. Join millions of users who love to imitate car race game and who want to become car stunts with mega ramp crazy car stunt Games in 2021.
Crazy car driving specially designed with different titles and challenges in racing games car. A new gaming adventure is now easily available on your smartphone screen. Crazy car stunts game in one of the best car offline games.

Crazy Car Impossible Stunts game Features
• HD graphics and sounds
• New paths and tracks
• realistic controls
•New features of mega ramp car stunts games
• unlimited free levels
• Advance levels of racing
• Free download from play store
• Easy to play this Crazy Car Impossible Stunts game
• Nitro booster to increase speed up

[Image: X4UHgFx.png]
Not very good reviews by many.

Quote:

November 1, 2021

Pretty bad, the control was junky and lvl 10 was the worst, there is now you can even reach lvl 11. And the ads it's just everywhere, plus the coin have no use, you will only have 1 car and can't change it. My suggestion, don't buy it.

December 7, 2021

Shockingly bad game, the dev has no skills whatsoever, looks like an 8 Yr old made it. All the 5* reviews are fake/paid for.

December 4, 2021

Do NOT get any app from this developer. Every app is rubbish, loaded with ADS ADS AND MORE ADS and relies on FAKE REVIEWS. Developers like this should be banned...!!!

January 9, 2022

Ads and more ads and ads ads ads one game ads press pause ads ads ? don't waste your time

January 9, 2022

This app welcomed me with ads. Even before I start the level there is an ad. If I click pause there is an ad.... I uninstalled the app even before completing the level 1.