Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs
Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs

Is it possible that thousands of hit songs are broadcasting a secret message of which even the songwriters may be unaware?

And is it possible those hidden messages are actually coming from a source that many artists in the music industry would gladly dismiss as highly unlikely – from God Himself in heaven? Heart
(01-09-2022 , 05:31 PM)scolli23 Wrote: Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs

Is it possible that thousands of hit songs are broadcasting a secret message of which even the songwriters may be unaware?

And is it possible those hidden messages are actually coming from a source that many artists in the music industry would gladly dismiss as highly unlikely – from God Himself in heaven? Heart

I hear old and New Testament scripture fragments in songs and movie/TV scripts very often. I suspect that the beauty of scriptural prose and poetry may be the cause sometimes, but as a believer in Jesus and His Father, The Lord God Almighty, I wonder also if the will of God is not at play.

Thank you, scolli23, for this post. Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bombshell! Doctor Releases Evidence of Early Treatment Suppression Costing Countless mrtrout 0 474 01-20-2022 , 06:50 AM
Last Post: mrtrout