Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Sonic Generations Collection [CLOSED]
[Image: 2641733.jpg]

OK I wanted to test this out for the last one, and I am not sure if it still works or not.
Who wants this colorful Sonic game? Write below to take part.
 Now the important part is since I will pull a number so you can comment as many times as you wish to increase your chance. But the comments has to be meaningful ie not single word thanks etc & no copy/double posting. 
Lets see who win. Ends in 12 hours.

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/71340...ollection/

[Image: 02bde1914f984b59834a87d5c3b1482c.gif]

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only used for fair use policy.
Let's go, i'm in!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year!
My child loves such games, but she also has this game

https://i.imgur.com/0j65kkK.mp4
Yes. I'm in
Please count me in...
Should I win please give the key to ahmadkhaje !
Thank you very much! Thumb Smile
I would love to play   
In Sonic Generations, the player directs Sonic the hedgehog, known from the series, who, while celebrating his birthday, is sent with his friends to the so-called 'White space-time'. The game features levels known from previous parts of the series, which combine both elements known from the first games with Sonik and those introduced in newer games. Sonic Generations received a positive response and is described by many reviewers as 'the best game with Sonik in years'.
Let's go, i'm in!
Thanks for the contest, HAPPY NEW YEAR Smile
thanks for the chance. Happy New Year!