Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Biden Declares “Winter of Severe Illness & Death” for Unvaccinated
https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-dec...accinated/      Biden Declares “Winter of Severe Illness & Death” for Unvaccinated    Infowars.com
December 16th 2021, 6:27 pm
Installed puppet shills for Big Pharma's boosters with hard sell warning of impending death for those who don't comply.    Bumbler-in-Chief Joe Biden announced a winter of death and severe illness for people refusing to get jabbed with experimental mRNA vaccines.

Meanwhile, those who received the jab will be spared, Biden proclaimed.

Biden made the remarks during a short press conference Thursday with his Covid-19 response team.

NEW – Biden declares winter of severe illness & death for unvaccinated.pic.twitter.com/RUnAWqlXb9
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 16, 2021

“…I want to send a direct message to the American people: Due to the steps we’ve taken, Omicron has not yet spread as fast as it would’ve otherwise done and as is happening in Europe.  But it’s here now, and it’s spreading, and it’s going to increase,” Biden claimed.

“For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” he added.

“But there’s good news: If you’re vaccinated and you had your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death — period.“

So much for healthy living, or natural immunity. Guess it’s also over for all those people who’ve been medically advised not to get vaccinated.

Same energy pic.twitter.com/Rs46WhkDsz
    — Funny Wojak memes (@PollsForAil) December 16, 2021

Elsewhere during the press conference, Biden bungled the number of booster jabs and had to be aided by Dr. Fauci.

“Fifty-seven -– excuse me –- five hundred and seventy –- excuse me –- I don’t want to read -– I’m not sure I got the right number,” Biden stammered. “The — the total number of boosters is what?”

Biden: “57, excuse me. 570, excuse me. I don’t wanna read it, I’m not sure I got the right number…”

Dr. Fauci: “57 million.”pic.twitter.com/IyNPC51jFi
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 16, 2021

“Fifty-seven million,” Fauci chimed in.

“Fifty-seven million boosters — one million a day,” Biden continued.

Biden said he’d follow up Thursday remarks with a televised press conference Friday where he’ll discuss the vaccine booster effort “in more detail.”

Earlier this year, former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warned Covid variants and booster shots, or “top-up vaccines,” could be used as a means of mass-scale depopulation.

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.

“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the world’s population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian Children Taught To “Call Police” On The Unvaccinated mrtrout 0 407 01-20-2022 , 02:21 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Democrats Vote For Imprisoning Unvaccinated and Taking Their Children mrtrout 0 492 01-17-2022 , 07:48 AM
  Man’s Obituary Blames Covid-19 Jab, Joe Biden For His Death mrtrout 0 470 01-13-2022 , 05:07 AM
  RED ALERT: UNVACCINATED TO BE HELD IN BLUE STATE INTERNMENT CAMPS mrtrout 0 379 01-10-2022 , 08:14 AM
  Hospitals Beg Fired Unvaccinated Nurses To Come Back to Work Amid Staff Shortages mrtrout 1 633 12-29-2021 , 11:00 PM
Last Post: Mike