Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
McDonald's Is Giving Out Free Food Every Day Until Christmas Eve, Thanks to Mariah C
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/...d=msedgntp        McDonald's Is Giving Out Free Food Every Day Until Christmas Eve, Thanks to Mariah Carey
Dave Quinn  7 hrs ago    McDonald's customers owe a big thank you to Mariah Carey.      On Monday, the Grammy-winning singer gave fans of the Golden Arches a real treat: free Big Macs.

This is just the first free item offered on McDonald's Mariah Menu, which launched on Monday. It offers customers who spend $1 or more on the McDonald's app 12 days of Carey's favorite menu items for free — from the classic cheeseburger and Big Mac to soft-baked chocolate chip cookies and McDonald's signature baked apple pie.

"My menu drops today!" Carey tweeted, alongside a photo of herself. "I left you 12 days of presents in the McDonald's app."

To access each deal, customers can simply download the McDonald's app and visit the deals section to add to their order.

The promotion runs from now until Christmas Eve.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s going on with sky-high food prices? The Fifth Estate mrtrout 0 490 03-03-2024 , 09:24 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco mrtrout 0 994 10-07-2023 , 04:00 AM
  Canada's food fight to stabilize grocery prices mrtrout 0 599 09-20-2023 , 07:31 AM
Bug EU to Allow Cricket Powder in Flour-Based Food Products scolli23 0 588 01-24-2023 , 03:56 PM
Last Post: scolli23
  ‘I’m afraid we’re going to have a food crisis’ mrtrout 0 476 11-15-2021 , 03:40 AM