Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses
A good program, most importantly convenient. I have been using it for a year now, without any complaints

facebook  twitter
Thanks for this opportunity.

Sticky Password is a very good password manager and a professional security tool with rich features.
It facilitates quick access from any location, thanks to its Cloud-based technology.
You can also create a portable edition of Sticky Password to carry it around on a pen drive.

Twitter
Thanks for this very nice giveaway.
My favourite feature is portable edition, I can use it without Internet, anytime anywhere.

Tweet
List of winners to be announced in the next two days
Thanks for the giveaway

Sticky Password is an excellent program for storing passwords, autocomplete for entering sites, plus an excellent password generator, up to 99 characters.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/146...70561?s=20
All who happened to be registered on various sites, forums, etc. They know that invent and record reliable passwords-occupation tedious. In order to get rid of this routine and serves the Sticky Password program. Password generator automatically generates a password to 15 characters, which is also automatically saved to the clipboard. Registration data is saved to the password base. When you go to the site, Sticky Password recognizes the desired login and automatically enters the site. Now you do not threaten to forget or linger the passwords, they are constantly at hand. In addition, in Sticky Password there is a function of auto-complete forms. No longer needed each time you enter the same data at the next registration. According to the sole click of Sticky Password fill the registration form. The program supports popular browsers: Mozilla Firefox, IE, Google Chrome, only with Opera problems. All you need is to remember the master password, although in the settings it can be turned off. Very useful program.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...9836511332
Congratulations to all the lucky winners

[Image: dzVtegt.png]
Dear users in the coming month another competition from.Sticky Password Premium

We will be at your service with a closer look and a better review, as well as new screenshots and more licenses.
Congratulations to all participants and winners!

Dear Ahmadkhaje Can I get my prize?
Congratulations to all the winners!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,964 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest PDF Shaper Premium Giveaway – 10 Licenses Mike 18 3,572 03-02-2023 , 07:53 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Premium Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 23 4,153 02-21-2023 , 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 24,041 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde