I'll be even better than now?

Twitter

Thanks for giveaway bro!
Thanks for this nice giveaway!

My Coming Year's resolution :
[Image: shutterstock_167899925.0.0_ow8a.jpg]

my share is :
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...2225167868
My "New Year's Resolution" is to maximize the things and people that make my life better (healthier, stronger, happier, etc...) --- and to minimize all the things and people that work against my life's betterment.
This has been my goal for many years and is what I think of whenever asked by others what is my life's goal or "new year's resolution". ... I find that it is an ongoing constant struggle that never ends ... and must be consciously embraced daily if I want to maximize my possibility of attainment.

*Thank you, Mike, for making this an annual question on this forum with a great software giveaway as an incentive to participate. Thumb
Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway, Mike.
My New Year resolution would be: work smarter, be wiser and think bigger.  Cool

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks Mike for this Special New Year Giveaway!
2. Post your New Year’s Resolution along with your share link below.
My resolution is waiting to see This Forum is more Prosperous and Fast Growing with members reaching beyond 25,000 !!!

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9749571395
Happy New Year

twitter.com
Thank you very much for this giveaway!

You don't have to be particularly intelligent to realize that numerous governments around the world have used the Corona crisis to massively restrict our civil liberties. A certain hopelessness has therefore taken hold of me. 

My New Year's Resolution:
I would like to remember what is really important in life in the new year.

PROVERBS 3 5+6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Twitter
[Image: 4RfQ3Qq.png]

The winner has been selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and must claim his/her win within 3 days or the win will be void. If the chosen winner does not reply within the 3 days a new winner will be selected.
Congrats Imran
Thanks very much for the big prize. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security Giveaway (3 Device / 1 year License) tarekma7 63 18,256 10-21-2020 , 03:02 PM
Last Post: Damas
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 [1 Year] ahmed 33 13,683 04-13-2020 , 02:57 AM
Last Post: saman
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] CyberGhost VPN -1 Year! ahmed 54 15,570 01-17-2020 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security - 1 Year (1 License) mattt 66 18,753 03-07-2019 , 05:52 PM
Last Post: Raur
  Kaspersky for Android 1 year (First Come First Served) Sasha 3 2,818 08-17-2018 , 04:42 PM
Last Post: Mohammad