Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Triggered “View” Hosts Cut Off Guest Who Said Vaccinated People Can Still Catch
https://www.infowars.com/posts/triggered...mit-covid/        Triggered “View” Hosts Cut Off Guest Who Said Vaccinated People Can Still Catch and Transmit Covid
by Kelen McBreen
November 17th 2021, 2:17 pm
"Oh my goodness! That's not so," Joy Behar shrieked in response to the factual statement.
A pair of vaccinated 'View' hosts caught Covid just two months ago!      The ladies of The View erupted with anger during Tuesday’s broadcast after former View co-host Jedediah Bila stated basic facts regarding Covid vaccines.  The catfight began when longtime co-host Joy Behar asked Bila why she has decided to forgo the Covid jab.

Behar cited debatable CDC statistics claiming the vaccinated are less likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid before asking, “So, why didn’t you get it?”

Bila answered by sharing her personal story, which is that she has a medical exemption from her doctor as well as strong natural immunity as proven by the physician.

“I’m also not a risk to any of you,” she continued, adding, “My point about all of this is that I am not anti-vax. What I really want is for people to make these decisions for themselves. I want every one of you to sit with your family members, to sit with your trusted doctors and to say, ‘What is the best decision for me?’”

Regarding vaccine mandates, Bila told viewers, “I do oppose mandates. I oppose them on the fact that… let’s look at the science. This is a vaccine that was created to prevent severity of disease and to prevent hospitalizations. But the vaccine does not prevent you from getting Covid and it does not prevent you from transmitting Covid.”

Behar cut Bila off, shouting, “Oh my goodness! No, that’s not so. Come on. You’ve been at Fox TV too long.”

The totally bizarre claim by Behar that the vaccinated cannot catch and transmit Covid comes less than two months after her co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

The pair tested positive right before an interview with Kamala Harris, which had to be briefly delayed in light of the surprise Covid cases.

Even establishment darling Dr. Anthony Fauci recently admitted the vaccinated can be just as infectious as the unvaccinated, which drove his decision to recommend vaccinated people continue wearing masks.

“You don’t have to listen to me on that,” Bila responded. “You can listen to the director of the CDC, you can look at the CDC’s website.”

The CDC website clearly states, “Vaccinated people can still become infected and have the potential to spread the virus to others.”

Sunny Hostin chimed in next, telling Bila, “You know what Jed. 762,00 people have died from Covid… I just don’t understand why you would choose to prioritize your personal freedom over health and safety of others. I just really don’t think we should allow this type of misinformation on our website.”

Hostin then claimed the U.S. Surgeon General previously appeared on The View and “debunked everything you just said.”

Instead of allowing Bila to respond, co-host Whoopi Goldberg cut her off and informed her they needed to “go to break.”

Several internet users noted a possible Joy Behar fart was caught by microphones at the 1:28 mark of the Twitter video above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hospital Staff Catch Omicron Despite Being Double-Vaxxed, Boosted mrtrout 0 435 12-11-2021 , 06:45 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  FLU infections sweep through fully vaccinated University of Michigan, shocking the C mrtrout 0 416 11-20-2021 , 09:13 AM
  Ireland imposes lockdown and curfew for a population that is 93% vaccinated mrtrout 0 460 11-20-2021 , 09:10 AM
  Dems Launch War On Anime, Censure Rep. Paul Gosar After Being Triggered By ‘Attack on mrtrout 0 459 11-18-2021 , 08:09 AM
  The vaccinated are DROPPING DEAD in plain view mrtrout 0 365 11-16-2021 , 03:21 AM