Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
CBS Whistleblower EXPOSES Internal ‘Diversity’ Training To ‘Stop Thinking in Terms o
https://www.infowars.com/posts/cbs-whist...ournalism/        CBS Whistleblower EXPOSES Internal ‘Diversity’ Training To ‘Stop Thinking in Terms of Objective Journalism’
Infowars.com
November 17th 2021, 2:06 pm
"I would tell people -- my friends, family -- you can’t trust the news. ‘You’re being manipulated. Well, how do you know? I work in the news!’” says Brett Mauser.      A CBS whistleblower has come forward to Project Veritas with undercover footage of colleagues and corporate partners pushing political ideology over objective journalism in the newsroom.

CBS San Antonio Promotions Producer Brett Mauser compiled footage of his network bringing in people like CKT Cultural Strategies’ Multicultural Competency Trainer Christina Karaoli Taylor to train journalists in diversity.

“Much of what we’re gonna talk about today is going to center around the main code of ethics of journalism. And a couple things — during this workshop and throughout your day, I challenge you to stop thinking in terms of objective journalism. We’ll discuss why that’s not really feasible anymore. But [think] in terms of accuracy, fairness, and transparency — always striving for objectivity is not feasible,” Taylor said.

Mauser explained to Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe that the diversity programs are all “about pushing an agenda.”

“It feels almost threatening, doesn’t it?” he told O’Keefe. “Teaching journalists at a national level, ‘Don’t be objective.’ To me, that was what journalism always was: to be objective. In my mind, if journalism is not objective, it’s not journalism — it’s propaganda.”

“This mindset has been able to grow and infect what was supposed to be the fourth pillar of society. The journalists are supposed to be our watchdogs. They’re the ones that are supposed to be protecting us from tyranny and supposed to be going out there and finding out and giving us the truth.”

“I would tell people — my friends, family — you can’t trust the news. ‘You’re being manipulated. Well, how do you know? I work in the news!’”

“I don’t want to destroy the news. I don’t want anybody to get fired. I want people to change and realize that they are supposed to be objective.”

Chief Diversity Officer Grady Tripp of Tegna, the parent company of CBS San Antonio and Houston, was also recorded telling employees to follow political ideology rather than journalistic practices.

“At this point, if you’re not listening to a podcast, or looking at a video, or reading any of the information that’s out as far as equality and social justice and race, you don’t care…The other thing is we’re going to be holding stations accountable, right? We’re going to be holding stations accountable because we know it’s important to the organization. KPIs [Key Performance Indicators] are going to change, right? KPIs are going to reflect diversity and inclusion from a representation standpoint,” Tripp said.

CBS San Antonio responded to Mauser’s videos, asserting it “will continue” its “inclusivity” program.

“A journalist’s job is to present the truth and report the facts, not cater to opinions. Our inclusivity program makes our journalism stronger, particularly for communities that have not been well-served by our industry. We will continue this important work.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Report Exposes Massive Government Surveillance of Americans' Financial Data mrtrout 0 532 03-08-2024 , 05:22 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  DARPA Whistleblower Confirms Pentagon mrtrout 0 338 01-12-2022 , 08:25 AM
  Alex Jones Exposes Covid BEFORE LOCKSTEP mrtrout 0 379 01-04-2022 , 04:52 AM
  Smoking gun confidential Pfizer document exposes FDA criminal cover-up of VACCIN mrtrout 0 618 12-02-2021 , 11:10 PM
  Chinese Whistleblower Claims COVID Outbreak INTENTIONAL mrtrout 0 400 09-22-2021 , 10:29 PM