Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
‘Oh, My Mask’: Biden Wanders Off For Mask, Gets Distracted, Signs Bill Without It
https://www.infowars.com/posts/oh-my-mas...ithout-it/      ‘Oh, My Mask’: Biden Wanders Off For Mask, Gets Distracted, Signs Bill Without It
Infowars.com
November 15th 2021, 5:28 pm
Democrat leaders look on curiously as Biden meanders about again.    Joe Biden did it again.

Joe Biden delivered shaky remarks before signing a multi-trillion “infrastructure” bill into law on Monday.

But just before sitting down to sign the bill, Biden exclaimed “oh, my mask!” and about-faced back to the podium in search of it, while Democrat leaders watched him curiously as they approached the signing table.

Biden, fully vaccinated and outside before signing the infrastructure bill, walks back to podium because he forgot his mask: "Oh, my mask."

Biden can't find the mask and then walks back to the signing table. pic.twitter.com/uG0YPkphYF

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 15, 2021
Biden got distracted and followed them back to the table — without his mask.

It’s all theater, folks.

Just another day in Biden’s America.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LILLEY UNLEASHED: Dr. Tam's mask sham! mrtrout 0 755 09-22-2023 , 04:46 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Mask Freaks Take the L mrtrout 0 452 01-20-2022 , 07:04 AM
  Bill O’Reilly: PROOF Biden may be the worst president in HISTORY mrtrout 0 512 01-17-2022 , 06:42 AM
  Senator drafts bill to relocate migrants to Biden’s home state mrtrout 0 396 01-16-2022 , 02:34 AM
  Video: Maskless Karen Assaults Passenger For Not Wearing Mask on Delta Flight mrtrout 0 420 12-26-2021 , 07:47 AM