Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Breaking: Vaccinated Jen Psaki Tests Positive For COVID-19
https://www.infowars.com/posts/breaking-...-covid-19/        Breaking: Vaccinated Jen Psaki Tests Positive For COVID-19
Infowars.com
October 31st 2021, 5:16 pm
"Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms which has enabled me to continue working from home," she says.      White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Sunday she has tested positive for COVID-19 despite taking two doses of the injection.

“On Wednesday, in coordination with senior leadership at the White House and the medical team, I made the decision not to travel on the foreign trip with the President due to a family emergency, which was members of my household testing positive for COVID-19,” Psaki said in a statement.

Sharing full statement and grateful I am vaccinated and for the amazing Biden team pic.twitter.com/QDokXo47dK

— Jen Psaki (@PressSec) October 31, 2021
“Since then, I have quarantined and tested negative (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday,” she added. “However, today, I tested positive for COVID. While I have not had close contact in person with the President or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday — and tested negative for four days after that last contact — I am disclosing today’s positive test out of an abundance of transparency.”

Psaki insisted Joe Biden was not put in any danger because she stood more than six feet away from him when she last saw him on Tuesday.

“I last saw the President on Tuesday, when we sat outside more than six-feet apart, and wore masks,” Psaki added. “Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms which has enabled me to continue working from home. I will plan to return to work in person at the conclusion of the ten day quarantine following a negative rapid test, which is an additional White House requirement, beyond CDC guidance, taken out of an abundance of caution.”

Looks like Psaki will have to circle back to gaslighting the American people after her ten-day quarantine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elton John Tests Positive For COVID-19 mrtrout 0 586 01-26-2022 , 06:30 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Three million rapid antigen tests arrive in Victoria mrtrout 0 455 01-17-2022 , 07:23 AM
  Free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests (USA) Mike 0 1,107 01-16-2022 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Psaki issued this snarky response after being asked about Biden's multiple setbacks mrtrout 0 451 01-16-2022 , 02:37 AM
  Beverly Hills Mom Continues Her Record-Breaking Rallies mrtrout 0 471 01-15-2022 , 05:09 AM