Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro Giveaway
[Image: rpuGfn0.png]

Migration of data to a new PC can be challenging if the amount of information exceeds the average. You need a comprehensive tool that allows programs to be reinstalled on a new workstation, transfer data, and ensure that all settings are reliably saved. EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro will help you complete all the tasks associated with transferring data to a new computer.

Todo PCTrans Pro transfers the software, settings and data of all applications to a new computer, offering two options: transferring data from your computer to a computer over a network or using the image of the system. Using the first option, you can connect old and new PCs within a local or wireless network; Both stations must be with the same version of Windows. the amount of disk space, which is logical, at least should coincide with the amount of data.

Transfer unlimited data/programs

Transfer user's accounts

One license for 2 PCs

Transfer programs from one PC to another

Transfer programs between local disks

Scan and export programs keys

Data Rescue-Recover data from dead computer

Free technical support

Product Page: Here

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I have 4 EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro Licenses worth $59.95 each to giveaway. If you are interestd in this product just follow the rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest. This contest will run 3 weeks then winners will be chosen and sent their license.

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and what you like about EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winner will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and Mike will send the license directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

5. Non members can enter this contest but must first register HERE

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro minimize user effort while transfering datas from the old to the new.

Share Link
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro aids to transfer user accounts and data from one pc to another. Using this program, applications can be easily moved to another pc or disk by choice and necessity.

Twitter
One feature I like with EaseUS ToDo PCTRans Pro is the way to transfer software settings and data of all applications from old pc to a new pc. Thank you for the giveaway contest and looking forward to win a license so please count my name in.

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this nice giveaway, @Mike!

EaseUS ToDo PCTRans Pro efficiently allows to complete all the tasks associated with transferring data to a new computer. I have data files and programs including user settings and licenses from my old Win 7 desktop to be transferred to a new Win 10 laptop. This will greatly help me accomplish migration of files safely and in less time. Hope to win a license, count me in!

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

I like in EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro the transfer of a Windows system with settings, programs and personal data to a new computer, the transfer of applications and data through an image file, the selective transfer of the necessary folders and files for migration.

Facebook Share
Thanks for this great giveaway

Twitter share

I  like about EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro: EaseUS Todo PCTrans Professional is a best PC transfer software to transfer data and applications from one PC to another. EaseUS Todo PCTrans allows migrating user accounts and settings from one PC to another.
Another great thing about and a great reason for me to use EaseUS Todo PCTrans is that it is completely secure and I will not have to worry about any data leaks that might become a problem. This is definitely one of the most important factors about the process, and the best part is that I really do not have to worry about losing applications or important data.

Thanks
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike.
I must admit I am fan of all EaseUS products being an old user of their software. 
Todo PCTrans Pro might be handy for me when I decide to transfer all the files from one PC to other and also to recover files from a failed HDD.

Great tool for handling lots if files easily. 
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you for the giveaway, Mike.
Disk / Partition Cloning & data migration is so much time-saving for anyone.
This is a nice toolset with great features built-in.
count me in too, please.

My share: https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1428145243401048069
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7085829132

This app will help to transfer all of my programs, settings etc from one computer to another. I also like user accounts transfer feature.
This a