Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Giveaway
[Image: smoOttD.jpg]

As a Partition Magic alternative, AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional brings you a wide variety of tools on a user-friendly interface, simplifying your PC disk partition management and making it safer than ever before. It allows you to create, resize, move, merge, and split partitions without losing data to maximize disk space use. AOMEI PA Pro has also released new features like disk conversion between MBR and GPT, OS migration, Windows 10/8 To Go, added Fill sectors with random data, DoD 5220.22-M, and Gutmann wiping methods, etc.

Homepage: https://www.aomeitech.com/aomei-partitio...stant.html

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I have 8 AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Licenses worth $39.95 each to giveaway. If you are interestd in this product just follow the rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest. This contest will run 3 weeks then winners will be chosen and sent their license.

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and what you like about AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winner will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and Mike will send the license directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

5. Non members can enter this contest but must first register HERE

Please note:
1. License time: can use current version lifetime.
2. One license can be registered on 2 PCs.
3. No Free update. The giveaway license does not include free update service to future versions.

Good Luck for ALL!
I like AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional because I can use it to create some partitions of my drives.
I can resize partitions to save more hard drive spaces. I can also use it to split partitions to avoid data loss.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and I'm really hoping to get a lifetime license.

Twitter
Thanks Mike for the great giveaway of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional.

This is an excellent partition manager.

Tweet

A safe hard drive manager
It allows you to resize (extend/shrink), move, create, split, merge partitions without any data loss for the maximum use of hard disk space.

An easy data migration software
You can only migrate OS to SSD/HDD according to your needs. Or you can make an exactly copy of your system disk or data disk with Disk Cloned Wizard.

A complete disk converter
You can easily convert you disk between MBR and GPT, convert dynamic disk to basic disk or vice versa, and convert file system between NTFS to FAT32 without data loss.

Other useful tools
Partition Recovery can recover lost partition. Wipe Hard Drive can clean data permanently. Besides, Rebuild MBR, Windows to Go Creator, Make Bootable Media are very useful tools for you to get out of troubles.
Thanks for the giveaway.
In AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional, I like the step-by-step interface for performing basic actions.
And also:
Supports all storage devices, such as: flash drives, HDD, SSD, RAID arrays with both: MBR and GPT disk partition styles.
OS migration to SSD/HDD.
Conversion between GPT and MBR: Conversion from a GPT disk to an MBR without data loss.
Creation of bootable CD/DVD, USB flash memory.
Restore partitions.

Facebook Share
Thank you MIKE for the cool contest. Smile

My share link:Twitter
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway

Twitter share

I like about AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional :

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is a multifunction and multilingual disk partition software that can assist to optimize disk performance. With its help, I can resize, move, merge, split, align, copy, create, delete, format and wipe partitions, allocate free space from one partition to another, migrate OS from HDD to SSD, convert primary to logical partition and vise versa, convert system or data disk between GPT and MBR styles, install Windows 8/10 on removable USB flash drive, and clone disk.

This one could be described as the perfect partition software.

I would like to win this giveaway
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

AOMEI Partition Assistant adalah Software Partition Hard Disk semua-dalam-satu yang mudah digunakan. Ia menawarkan pelbagai fitur pengurusan partition percuma untuk semua pengguna rumah dan pengguna komersial. AOMEI Partition Assistant menjamin fitur lengkapnya untuk creating, resizing, moving, copying, deleting, wiping, aligning, formating, merging, splitting partition dan banyak lagi.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/iapepet/status/1427980959006273539
Aomei Partition Assistant has taken me out of many problems.

It's very easy to use.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike.
Aomei Partition Assistant Professional is a great hard disk manager allowing us to shrink, move or merge partitions at the safest level possibile making it a reliable software for extremely sensitive activities keeping the data safe.

Count me in for this giveaway. 
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you very much for the giveaway, Mike.
Aomei Partition Assistant Professional is one of the greatest hard disk toolkits in the market. Used its older version before. like to have a lifetime license.
Count me in for this giveaway. 

My share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1428144534194511875