Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security Giveaway
Kaspersky Internet Security is a complex Kaspersky Anti-Virus for universal protection against all Internet threats. Includes software control, secure payments and new features: data collection protection and change control in the operating system

Thanks Mike for this GiveAway.
https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...3473605636
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, Mike.
Kaspersky remains the best AV producer on the market currently and that says all about it.
My share is below:

Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @Mike!

I would be grateful to win a Kaspersky Internet Security global license because it is one of the most powerful, reliable and comprehensive anti-virus solution, which fully defends and protects your personal device from online threats, as well as keeps your sensitive information protected at all times. Hope to win!

Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5676579842
Thanks a lot!! KIS is one of the most reliable internet security suites with one of the highest detection rates of malware.
Last day to enter
I've used Kaspersky Antivirus, and I consider myself a tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I have always had a high standard for protective software. Out of all the antiviruses, I have tried, Kaspersky is the best one in the market by far. Plus, its customer service is superb. I was more than happy with this product. I Shared the giveaway on Twitter.
Great giveaway.
Twitter Share
Thanks Mike
Why do I want to win a license for Kaspersky Internet Security Software?

Because it is great software renowned the world over for security against malware of all kinds. Big Grin

*Thanks, Mike, for putting your generosity and for sponsoring this contest for all of us. Thumb
[Image: kfoT0us.png]

Winner has been selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and must claim his/her win within 24 hours! Otherwise his/her win will be void and a new winner will be selected from the randomized list and is reqired to follow the same claim rule!
Congratulations, Igoreha. Thumb