Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Leawo DVD Creator Giveaway
[Image: TqBmW5L.png]

Leawo DVD Creator is a powerful DVD burning program with an intuitive user interface that allows you to create DVDs with videos in different formats easily. You can make DVD out of videos in formats like MKV, MP4, MOV and AVI, etc. It’s capable of burning video to DVD(DVD-9/DVD-5), converting video to DVD folder and/or ISO image file. There are built-in video editing features that allow you to customize your video. Also you can customize the disc menu with the built-in disc menu templates. What’s more, it supports creating photo slideshow videos and burning them to DVD discs.

Product Page: Here

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I have 5 Leawo DVD Creator (1- Year) Licenses worth $29.95 each to giveaway. If you are interestd in this product just follow the rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest. This contest will run 3 weeks then winners will be chosen and sent their license.

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and what you like about Leawo DVD Creator.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and Mike will send the license directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

5. Non members can enter this contest but must first register HERE

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks, Leawo DVD Creator is dedicated to dvd creation with all necessary tools and can output a 3D video from 2D easily.

Share Link
Thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the Leawo DVD Creator for recording, which allows you to record videos, music and slideshows on DVD. Leawo DVD Creator is easy to use and convenient for creating home DVDs.

Facebook Share
I have collections of movies and videos on my PC at home.
I want to use Leawo DVD Creator to create backups of my movie and video files.
Thank you for sharing this giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
All those who entered this giveaway are winners and licenses have been sent private message.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Leawo Video Converter Giveaway Mike 4 2,338 08-26-2021 , 04:50 PM
Last Post: Mike