Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Radio Legend Dies ‘Suddenly’ Two Months After Second Fake Covid Jab
https://infoclashnews.com/radio-legend-d...covid-jab/      INFOCLASH NEWS
The Hub For Independent Media & Truth        Radio Legend Dies ‘Suddenly’ Two Months After Second Fake Covid Jab
October 30, 2021
Coronavirus, Health, Media and Appearances, New World Order, US News, AstraZeneca, COVID vaccine, experiment vaccines, MRNA Vaccine, Vaccine damage
Long-time ABC Radio Perth presenter Russell Woolf died suddenly in his sleep Monday night. The 57-year-old Australian radio host bragged on Twitter about receiving his second AstraZeneca Covid vaccine on August 19th. Just had my second AZ jab … I’m a double plugger. Very happy about it. Just get the vax, man. — Russell Woolf    Long-time ABC Radio Perth presenter Russell Woolf died suddenly in his sleep Monday night.

The 57-year-old Australian radio host bragged on Twitter about receiving his second AstraZeneca Covid vaccine on August 19th.        JUST HAD MY SECOND AZ JAB … I’M A DOUBLE PLUGGER. VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT. JUST GET THE VAX, MAN.

— RUSSELL WOOLF (@RUSSELL_WOOLF) AUGUST 19, 2021

Woolf was a national broadcaster for more than 20 years and was most recently the co-host of ABC Perth’s breakfast show alongside Nadia Mitsopoulos.

Following the unexpected passing, Mitsopoulos published a tribute to the radio legend, writing, “Without Russell, the ABC isn’t the same place it was for much of the past 20 years. I am heartbroken at the loss of my outrageously talented colleague and supremely loyal friend.”

“I should be more stoic for the sake of his beautiful wife Kylie and wonderful daughter Bronte, who have lost an incredibly loving husband and father,” she added. “They were his everything. And he was theirs.”

MY HEART IS BROKEN. I LOVE YOU RUSS. I’LL MISS YOUR HUGS. PRIVILEGED TO HAVE SHARED A STUDIO WITH YOU. PIC.TWITTER.COM/AELVKBGFXX

— NADIA MITSOPOULOS (@NADIAMITS) OCTOBER 26, 2021

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bob Saget Dies Suddenly, Took Booster Shot on Nov. 28 mrtrout 0 426 01-11-2022 , 07:25 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  13-Year-Old Boy Dies by Heart Attack After Covid Vaxx mrtrout 0 470 01-08-2022 , 04:35 AM
  Louisiana Nurse: “We Have Had More Children Die From The COVID Vaccine Than Of COVID mrtrout 0 484 01-01-2022 , 08:59 AM
  Popular Indian Actor Who Suddenly Died of Heart Attack Had Taken Covid Vaccine mrtrout 0 667 10-30-2021 , 05:49 AM
  Fully Vaccinated Neocon Colin Powell Dies at Age 84 of "COVID Complications" mrtrout 0 648 10-19-2021 , 05:01 AM