Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Fox News’ Lisa Boothe Refuses COVID Injection
https://www.infowars.com/posts/fox-news-...s-tyranny/      Fox News’ Lisa Boothe Refuses COVID Injection: ‘Doubling Down As Middle Finger to Biden’s Tyranny’
by Jamie White
October 25th 2021, 12:36 pm
"Now it’s a fight against tyranny in America and that’s what this is all about. We are literally fighting right now for the future of this country," she says.
Also warned Biden's mandate is "not about public health," citing the administration and the media's attempt to "malign" alternative treatments.
Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe revealed that she’s unvaccinated and has resolved not to take the COVID jab as a “middle finger” to Joe Biden.

“I’m not vaccinated. And before I wasn’t getting vaccinated, because I, as a 36-year-old woman with no underlying conditions, have a 99.97 percent chance of survival against COVID,” Booth said on Saturday on “Unfiltered.”

“So I was on the fence because it didn’t make sense to get vaccinated for a virus that is not a threat to my life, nor one that I fear.” “But now, I’m doubling down as a giant middle finger to Joe Biden’s tyranny, because now it’s a fight for freedom,” Boothe proclaimed.

“Now it’s a fight against tyranny in America and that’s what this is all about. We are literally fighting right now for the future of this country.”

“Are we going to be a free America or not? And that’s ultimately what this all comes down to,” she added.

In a subsequent interview, she warned that Biden’s vaccine mandate is “not about public health,” citing the administration’s urgent desire to vaccinate 28 million children “who have almost 100% survival rate” against Covid.

“If it was about public health, why would anything other than the vaccine be maligned? Why is ivermectin maligned? Why are monoclonal antibodies maligned?…If it was about public health, wouldn’t we want an ‘all of the above’ approach? Wouldn’t it be anything that could potentially save lives?” she said Sunday on “The Next Revolution.”  The fight against Biden’s vaccine mandate has extended across the country, with protests springing up from New York City to Los Angeles as Democrats try to implement the mandate for city workers and companies begin imposing their own mandates.

Additionally, California is already trying to force children – who are the least at risk from dying of COVID-19 – to take the experimental injection to go back to school.

And once enough people submit to the mandate, the next inevitable step in the globalists’ Great Reset playbook is to impose vaccine passports and a global ID coupled to a social credit score.

Twitter: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gab: @WhiteIsTheFury
Minds: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gettr: @WhiteIsTheFury

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lisa Marie Presley, singer and daughter of Elvis, dies at 54 mrtrout 0 612 01-13-2023 , 03:20 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  FBI REFUSES to answer Cruz on alleged January 6th involvement mrtrout 0 432 01-13-2022 , 12:45 AM
  Louisiana Nurse: “We Have Had More Children Die From The COVID Vaccine Than Of COVID mrtrout 0 489 01-01-2022 , 08:59 AM
  Fauci refuses to budge when confronted about damning NIH letter seemingly admitting mrtrout 0 435 10-25-2021 , 09:47 PM
  COVID Coverup: Trudeau gov’t helped China hide origins of COVID-19 mrtrout 0 866 01-18-2021 , 03:30 AM