Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Chris Wallace Praises Jen Psaki As ‘One of the Best Press Secretaries Ever’
https://www.infowars.com/posts/chris-wal...ries-ever/      Chris Wallace Praises Jen Psaki As ‘One of the Best Press Secretaries Ever’
Infowars.com
October 24th 2021, 11:17 am
Is there a Democrat operative the Fox News anchor won't defend?    “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace lauded White House press secretary Jen Psaki as “one of the best” ever.

That’s like saying Biden is the most popular president ever.

Wallace made the remark on Friday while discussing Psaki’s defense of Biden not visiting the U.S. southern border in his entire 40-plus year political career.

“Jen Psaki is, I think, one of the best press secretaries ever,” Wallace claimed.

Chris Wallace: "Jen Psaki is one of the best press secretaries ever"

TURN OFF FOX NEWS. pic.twitter.com/QJIqSvGYfY

— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) October 22, 2021
Wallace’s comment is hardly surprising given he always comes to the defense of embattled Democrat operatives.

For example, Wallace defended Dr. Anthony Fauci in June over reports that he helped fund the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain of function research, saying the reports showed “no smoking gun.”

Spoiler: it’s now confirmed that Fauci funded gain of function research in Wuhan and lied to Congress about it.

Wallace also gushed over Biden’s divisive inaugural address in January, calling it “the best address I’ve ever heard.”

“I thought it was a great speech,” Wallace said. “I’ve been listening to these inaugural addresses since 1961…I thought this was the best inaugural address I ever heard.”

Wallace is just another RINO globalist minion who covers for the mistakes of the Democrats, his true political peers.

Chris Wallace reveals his globalist bias as he acts surprised when Mike Pompeo says the Coronavirus came from a lab in Wuhan China.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psaki issued this snarky response after being asked about Biden's multiple setbacks mrtrout 0 451 01-16-2022 , 02:37 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Psaki Says US Won’t Boycott Beijing Olympics Over Human Rights Abuses In China mrtrout 0 406 12-07-2021 , 08:44 AM
  ‘Disgrace to Journalism’: MSM Peers Urge Firing of CNN’s Chris Cuomo After Revelatio mrtrout 0 372 12-01-2021 , 08:44 AM
  Breaking: Vaccinated Jen Psaki Tests Positive For COVID-19 mrtrout 0 451 10-31-2021 , 11:22 PM
  Kayleigh McEnany: Biden’s staff trying to shield him from press questions Mike 0 1,163 03-07-2021 , 09:26 PM
Last Post: Mike