F-Secure Online Scanner 8.6.4.0 Freeware New
https://www.f-secure.com/us-en/home/free...ne-scanner         
Scan and clean your Windows PC for free
Free Online Scanner by cyber security company F‑Secure
How do I run a free virus scan?
Click “Run now” to down­load free Online Scanner
Run the .exe file to scan for viruses
Online Scanner removes any found viruses

Online Scanner finds and removes viruses, malware and spyware on your Windows PC
    Easy and safe to use, doesn’t leave anything on your computer
    Works with any other security software installed
    Completely free and safe to run and use

Important information about online scanners
How do I remove a virus from my computer for free?

There are several free online scanners available online. The easiest and safest way is to choose a free tool from a trusted cyber security provider for safe scanning. You can usually use these even if you have an anti­virus soft­ware installed already.
How to run a free virus scan on my computer?

Most commonly, you run a free online scanner tool directly from the company’s web page and follow the instructions. It will let you know if you have any viruses and remove them for free. You should choose a free online scanner tool from a reputable cyber security brand.
How do I know if a free online scanner is safe?

Make sure that the free online virus scanner you want to use is from a respected cyber security company. Before running any online virus scanner, check carefully that the web­site address is trusted and reliable.
Download: https://download.sp.f-secure.com/tools/F...canner.exe                                                       Digital Signature ( F-Secure Corporation )  F-Secure Online Scanner 8.6.4.0  Is  100% Malware FREE & Clean Of Any Of These Malware Threats - No Backdoors, Virus, Spyware, Adware, Trojans, Worms, Ransomware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, PUPs, Scanned With Panda Dome Complete 21.0.0.0  &  Hitman Pro 3.8.23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiseesoft Free Online Solutions.Free Image Tools and Desktop Freeware brownie 0 480 06-17-2023 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: brownie
  F-Secure Online Scanner 8.10.2 Freeware Released mrtrout 0 230 02-22-2023 , 12:55 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 18.7.10.0 Freeware Released mrtrout 0 483 01-11-2022 , 01:47 AM
  Utopia 1.1.310 Freeware New Secure and surveillance resistant communication mrtrout 0 418 12-07-2021 , 02:33 AM
  F-Secure Online Scanner 8.7.6.0 New Released mrtrout 0 381 12-01-2021 , 08:16 AM