Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Java Programming Certification Beginner to Advance
Complete Java Programming Certification Beginner to Advance | Udemy

Quote:Description
Complete Java Programming Certification Course
Goals of this course:
Be completely ready to get a full time Java Developer Course at the end of the Course
Have projects to impress your Employer and land that dream job!
You will learn the most in-demand and essential components for becoming a Core Java developer in this course, which is intended to help you master them. This is especially true if you're going on a job interview or working on a Java project that requires your best effort. There is no pre-requisite for this course; thus, you will go from zero to hero in no time!
In addition, I've included a particular emphasis on Object Orientation in Java for this Complete Java Programming Course, which I believe is underemphasized in other Java classes, therefore I've placed a strong emphasis on it throughout the lectures. Writing classes and interfaces, as well as numerous methods including loops and if else statements, exception handling, and file processing, as well as learning how to debug software using Eclipse, will all be covered in detail in this course. You'll also learn how to use the collections framework and go deep into the world of java generics. You'll learn all there is to know about multi-threading as well as the JDBC API, which is used to interact with a MySQL database. There are also practical tasks sprinkled throughout the course to allow you to put the ideas you are learning into practice as you are learning them. Another task includes processing files containing stock market data, as is the case with one of the projects, which involves developing a management system for auto dealerships. As you can see, I made an effort to make the projects professional and relevant to the business rather than copying a game like Flappy Bird for them.
I want this course to be the definitive go-to resource for anybody who is interested in learning how to become a core Java programmer, and I plan to continue to add new material to it in response to emerging technologies and student feedback. As a result, the material is Java 9 ready, which means that I will demonstrate how to update to the most recent version of Java, which is version 9, and I will demonstrate how to setup Eclipse so that it can operate with both Java 8 and version 9.
This Course is create by: Prof. J David Eisenberg
Licensed under: Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed) and all the images used are from Unsplash
This course is changed regularly and we will add new content every month!
This course includes:
9.5 hours on-demand video
2 articles
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-ja...AVA-COURSE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Udemy] Agile Scrum for Beginners & Scrum Master Certification Prep ahmed 0 603 02-16-2024 , 11:22 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 494 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 486 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 497 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Course of Fluid Mechanics for Engineers 2021 baziroll 0 509 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM