Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Audials One 2022
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9557662083

3. Your comment must include why you would like a free license for Audials One 2022 Audials one 2022 is an all-in-one media software which can search, stream, download, record, convert and organize any media files. It can search the best music sites and monitor thousands of radio stations throughout the world. You can even get the charts, singles, albums or the complete discographies of your favorite stars. With such favorite features, I am eager to win this license and have a trial on it.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8491118596

Audials One 2022 would help me to record, stream Videos, audio etc. I like its interface also which is very modern and clean. It also has the following feature(s) which I like 

Save Movies & Series

Enjoy all contents from streaming services in the best possible manner, even if they are no longer available. You can even record a list of films with the batch recording feature.

Convert:

With Audials One you can convert over 100 file formats for movies, videos, podcasts and music and convert them with predefined device profiles for your PC, games console, tablet and smartphone. Audio books can also be converted using a special technique. Legal copying of DVDs is also possible. Audials One also has a lot to offer when it comes to organizing, transferring and editing media.
I want to win because I want to record music and video from different online streaming sites.
Thank you Tarek for arranging this great giveaway contest and I hope to win this time.

Twitter
In the past I got a lot of free music with an earlier version of Audials that I got from another giveaway.

The giveaway version I had was restricted, but I don't remember the restrictions and unfortunately I don't have the license anymore.
With Audials One 2022 I would be able to download free music and to record livestreams, which is absolutely great!

So it would be amazing to get a license for Audials One 2022.
Thank you so much for this great giveaway!  Thumb Smile

My share:
Twitter
Giveaway end after 2 days
Thanks a lot for this very nice giveaway, tarekma7
I would like to win a license for Audials One 2022 in order to upgrade my current version to the latest one to test the new enhanced edition. Starting with version 2016, the first one bought by me, they continued to improve the software with each and every version released and apart from new features various bugs were corrected. I just want to see the improvements on the audio driver functionality.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Winners will be announced, stay turned
[Image: B2KWtBa.png?1]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to the winners.