Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ubisoft is giving away Ghost Recon (2001 game) and a free DLC for Wildlands
Ubisoft is giving away Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon for free. This is the original game from 2001.

Go to this page to claim your copy.

https://register.ubisoft.com/ghostrecon-giveaway

[Image: EdC5Auf.jpg]

It doesn't have the expansions (Desert Siege or Island Thunder), and since you can't buy them anymore, the only way to play the add-on content is to obtain the files from the high seas. Paste the content in the mods folder, and enable the mods from the in-game menu.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC

https://register.ubisoft.com/grw_dlc_giveaway/en-US

Open the page, and choose the platform of your choice. The available options are Ubisoft Connect (formerly Uplay), Steam, Epic Games Store, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia.

[Image: JUILcm7.jpg]

When you click on one of the store options, you'll be taken to the corresponding listing where you'll need to sign in with in your account (which owns the base game), to claim the free DLC.

Note: The PlayStation Store is a bit wonky, it doesn't display the "Add to Library" button on the page in my Country. I had to boot up the console, open the Store app, and search for Fallen Ghosts. This led to a page where it had an option to "Choose version", it displays the price of the game, click on it, and you'll see a second option that says Addon - Free. Complete the checkout process for free to claim the game.

[Image: je8XixF.jpg]

Epic Games is letting you claim the DLC even if you don't own the base game, I tested this and it works. Some people say they could get the PS4 version's DLC without owning the game too, but I can't say for sure.

You can claim your free DLC from October 5th at 10:30 pm to October 11th at 10:30 PM.
Souvenirs souvenirs... great find btw  Thumb
Thanks Ashwin
Quote:The game has been successfully added to your Ubisoft Connect PC library.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Ghost Master is free on GOG batman 0 501 09-04-2023 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: batman
  Extended Trial Try Ubisoft+ for free for 7 days. brownie 1 542 06-09-2023 , 03:59 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Midnight Ghost Hunt - PC Game @EpicGameStore ahmed 0 444 06-03-2023 , 08:35 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Ubisoft "ANNO 1800" free week brownie 0 318 03-17-2023 , 06:39 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Ubisoft Roller Champions for free brownie 0 338 03-13-2023 , 12:17 PM
Last Post: brownie