Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Build eCommerce websites with WordPress & WooCommerce
Build eCommerce websites with WordPress & WooCommerce | Udemy

Quote:Description
This COMPLETE & COMPREHENSIVE WordPress for eCommerce course will teach you exactly How to Build fully-functional e-commerce (online store) websites using the powerful CMS i.e. WordPress, along with the most popular WordPress plugin/addon, WooCommerce! After completing this course, you will be prepared to start your own online business using custom products and WordPress with minimal upfront costs.
In this Comprehensive 15 hours online course, you will not only build an eCommerce site with WordPress but you will also be given some WordPress SEO (search engine optimization) tips/tricks/strategies with which you will be able to rank your WordPress website's highly effective keywords in top of the Google/Bing with no prior experience at all.
We will cover this course in four basic steps:
1. Installation: First, we will learn how to install WordPress on a server and then convert it to an eCommerce website.
2. Settings: Then, we will understand the settings part where we will set shipping rates, tax rates, integrate payment gateways to accept credit cards on our WordPress site, and much much more.
3. Design: After that, we will design pages in WordPress using page builders.
4. Market: We will end this course by understanding how to optimize our website for search engines.
While it's never been easier to start a business online and make living selling products on a WordPress website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this course, you will BE ABLE to build a powerful WordPress eCommerce store with products and get ahead in your journey as an entrepreneur.
I'll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress and build an eCommerce website through a series of videos. I've also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you're at.
This course includes:
15 hours on-demand video
3 articles
11 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/wordpress-f...NTSTUDENTS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] FastAPI Complete Course || ECommerce Tutorial baziroll 0 508 10-04-2021 , 07:37 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Django Ecommerce | Build Advance Django Web Application baziroll 0 422 08-21-2021 , 08:49 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Build Your Own Chatbot in Python baziroll 0 314 04-26-2021 , 12:14 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy ] Build 10 Java Beginner Projects from scratch | Udemy baziroll 1 559 03-19-2021 , 06:24 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] How to Make an eCommerce Website with WordPress For Beginner baziroll 0 390 03-06-2021 , 01:54 PM