Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Master in python programming language(Zero to hero)
Master in python programming language(Zero to hero) | Udemy

Quote:Description
The Python language is EASY to learn, yet POWERFUL.
YouTube, Dropbox, Google, Instagram, Spotify, Reddit, Netflix, Pinterest - they are all developed using Python.
Learning Python opens up the possibilities of a whole new career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.
The course is presented in an easy to follow format with slides and programs.
I put in my very BEST to make it as easy to understand as possible for EVERYONE !
In this course you will get to learn from the very basics of python to an advance level concepts of python with the help of several programs and some python projects. So this program is basically designed for the people who do not have any prior knowledge of any programming language and designed for the one's who already have a programming background and want to switch there career towards the python programming language. This is a course which will help the people in interviews also because the small-small concepts where people lack in python , I have covered all those concepts in this course.
I have started form the very beginning that why you should learn python, why people prefer python , how to use environments etc. till the concepts of Object oriented programming language and at last covered three projects which will help you in building your logic and concept that how to make a project in python and how to build your logic towards python programming language.
The projects will be consisting of all the concepts which you have learned in tis python course and I will be telling you how to implement the python concepts for making some easy and wonderful projects. And you will also be learning about some libraries in python with the help of the python projects discussed in this course.
This course includes:
10 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/master-in-p...e=PYTHON14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Master Microservices with Spring, Docker, Kubernetes baziroll 1 1,054 10-05-2022 , 10:06 AM
Last Post: jesjones262
  Giveaway [Udemy] The English Conversation Course | Master the key expressions | Udemy baziroll 0 442 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 472 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ultimate DevOps from Zero to Hero | Udemy baziroll 0 433 11-27-2021 , 01:37 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Zero to Hero React JS mastery E-degree course baziroll 0 485 11-23-2021 , 11:43 AM