Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn
Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn | Udemy

Quote:Description
This course is ideal for you, if you wish is to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
Data Scientist is one of the hottest jobs recently the United States and in Europe and it is a rewarding career with a high average salary.
The massive amount of data has revolutionized companies and those who have used these big data has an edge in competition. These companies need data scientist who are proficient at handling, managing, analyzing, and understanding trends in data.
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to extend their knowledge in Data Science!
I have organized this course to be used as a video library for you so that you can use it in the future as a reference. Every lecture in this comprehensive course covers a single skill in data manipulation using Python libraries for data science.
In this comprehensive course, I will guide you to learn how to use the power of Python to manipulate, explore, and analyze data, and to create beautiful visualizations.
My course is equivalent to Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars. Here, I give you the opportunity to learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 90 HD video lectures, including all examples presented in this course which are provided in detailed code notebooks for every lecture. This course is one of the most comprehensive course for using Python for data science on Udemy!
I will teach you how to use Python to manipulate and to explore raw datasets, how to use python libraries for data science such as Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, how to use the most common data structures for data science in python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and most importantly how to prepare your datasets for advanced data analysis and machine learning models.
This course includes:
6.5 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/python-boot...de=NEW2021

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  365 data science access to all courses [1-21 November] ahmed 0 285 11-08-2022 , 02:03 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 479 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 455 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 468 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 473 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM