Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hidden Hunt first come first serve
Hi to all our users,

Today I am want to do something news in this forum.

I would like bring new kind of giveaway here at our forum.

The new giveaway name is : Hidden Hunt.

This is first come first serve giveaway, in this giveaway we could set time limits or could be unlimited time it's totally up to forum staff.

At a time we could post multiple Hidden Hunt. Giveaway.

We will post an image/picture in any section and you have to find it, who will find it first will win, but he has proof where he found it and post with link in comment in giveaway page just you comment as usual.

We will post list of software or any one software so he could choose any 1 software as prize.

It not necessary we will post new thread, we could edit our old post too.

We could change rule anytime but not after thread created.

Any suggestions would be appropriate  Thumb

Regards.
Mohammad
I think this is a very good idea
I have played this type of game around Easter on other websites where you find eggs to win. It requires a lot of searching and can be quite difficult to find.
The hint will be available, like it Person giveaways, Devloper giveaways, written reviews.

I will try to make it easy to find it.
(09-07-2021 , 12:38 PM)Mohammad Wrote: The hint will be available, like it Person giveaways, Devloper giveaways, written reviews.

I will try to make it easy to find it.

Why make it easy. The harder it is the more members search the forum and might find an interest in other articles.
Hmm, ok,

Our first giveaway with our admins and mods suggestions.
I remember playing the Easter egg hunt on CoffeeCup's website. Your idea sounds like that, Mohammad, it's a lot of fun. Thumb
It works on websites like the Easter egg hunts, not sure how it will work on forums where you can see last posts very easily, even day by day and section wise.
(09-08-2021 , 07:17 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: It works on websites like the Easter egg hunts, not sure how it will work on forums where you can see last posts very easily, even day by day and section wise.

I know here as we know in forum easily to find it, but there is hidden secret, we could disable search or last post feature in this forum, or we could just edit in out old posts.
(09-08-2021 , 07:42 AM)Mohammad Wrote:
(09-08-2021 , 07:17 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: It works on websites like the Easter egg hunts, not sure how it will work on forums where you can see last posts very easily, even day by day and section wise.

I know here as we know in forum easily to find it, but there is hidden secret, we could disable search or last post feature in this forum, or we could just edit in out old posts.

I can edit and add something into an old post and remove it after the giveaway.