Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Rock Legend Eric Clapton Releases New Song Slamming Mandatory COVID Injections
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-has-...njections/        ‘This Has Gotta Stop’: Rock Legend Eric Clapton Releases New Song Slamming Mandatory COVID Injections
by Jamie White
August 28th 2021, 12:49 pm
Comes after guitarist and singer claimed he suffered severe adverse side effects from AstraZeneca jab that almost derailed career.    British rock icon Eric Clapton released a new single slamming mandatory COVID injections called “This Has Gotta Stop.”

Clapton has been a vocal critic of the lockdowns and vaccine mandates, having explained in a June interview how the COVID jab nearly ended his music career.      In the song, Clapton describes his frightening experience of taking the AstraZeneca jab earlier this year, where the injection left his hands temporarily paralyzed after the second shot.

I knew that something was going on wrong

When you started laying down the law

I can’t move my hands, I break out in sweat

I wanna cry, I can’t take it anymore

In the chorus he sings, “This has gotta stop/Enough is enough/I can’t take this BS any longer.”

The music video shows images of people turned into puppets or staring blankly at their phones, with others holding signs that say “Liberty” and “Enough Is Enough.”

This comes a month after Clapton announced he wouldn’t play at any venues where vaccine passports are required.

“I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.”

The “Layla” singer also released an anti-lockdown song with Irish singer Van Morrison in December 2020 called “Stand and Deliver.”
Twitter: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gab: @WhiteIsTheFury
Minds: @WhiteIsTheFury
Gettr: @WhiteIsTheFury
Eric Clapton details how he was duped into getting the Astra Zeneca vaccine, what it did to his body, how the UK government installed a tracking app on his phone and the online hatred and bullying he received for speaking out against COVID lock-downs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We The People (Kid Rock) Mike 0 734 01-25-2022 , 10:23 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Australian covid camp police threaten to “gas” covid prisoner instead of releasing hi mrtrout 0 591 09-11-2021 , 01:10 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Pentagon to Make COVID-19 Vaccine Mandatory in July mrtrout 0 602 03-20-2021 , 06:04 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  ‘I AM LEGEND’ Predicted COVID-19 Vaccine Mutations, Deaths mrtrout 1 849 03-09-2021 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: tysroby
  --- This is Sinner Man, And -- The ROCK !!! divinenews 0 870 12-19-2020 , 02:18 AM
Last Post: divinenews