Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] SEO & Copywriting Course as PROJECT & FUN: 40 DAYS Challenge
SEO & Copywriting Course as PROJECT & FUN: 40 DAYS Challenge | Udemy

Quote:Description
SEO, local SEO, copywriting, WordPress website creation & content marketing course made as PROJECT & FUN. Please, accept our 30 days challenge. Enjoy animations, over my shoulder explanations, screen recordings, assignments & interactive quizzes. Learn everything you need to know to become a professional SEO, local SEO, copywriting & WordPress websites consultant, and start a new career online, land your dream job, or boost your local or e-commerce business.
You’ll achieve mastery FAST with our 3-part FAST LEARN course structure - Join over 500,000+ satisfied students by enrolling and enjoy THE EASIEST WAY TO GO FROM BEGINNER TO PRO:
1. Animations with interactive quizzes - I’ve made learning fun and organic - with animated explainers and 600+ Questions so you learn quickly and retain what you learn!
2. Practical screen recordings with step-by-step explanations - Watch as I show you exactly how to do it - then immediately apply the knowledge. Plus, get proven success Blueprints you can follow - for every key topic I cover.
3. Careers & Freelancing Kickstart Guide- Discover how to start using your new skillset to make money. Land your first job in Digital Marketing or begin a thriving freelance business.
Here’s the In- Depth Course Snapshot:
I created this course specifically to take novices with no knowledge of SEO, CONTENT MARKETING, & CONTENT CREATION- and turn them into Content Marketing MASTERS.
This course includes:
34 hours on-demand video
66 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Assignments
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/seo-2023/?c...TGOODNESS8
Excellent Thanks baziroll.

About this course
Be a SEO, Local SEO, Content Marketing, Copywriting & WordPress Websites Consultant - Profit with FAST LEARN SEO Course.

By the numbers
Skill level: Beginner Level
Students: 2711
Languages: English
Captions: Yes
Lectures: 194
Video: 34 total hours
SEO & Copywriting Course as PROJECT & FUN: 40 DAYS Challenge | Udemy

https://www.udemy.com/course/seo-2023/?c...GOODNESS99

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Microsoft Learn Cloud Skills Challenge ahmed 0 279 09-30-2022 , 11:50 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 508 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Project Development Using JAVA for Beginners - 2020 baziroll 8 1,176 09-08-2021 , 09:45 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] AWS with DevOps with Real Client Project Live Demo baziroll 0 426 08-11-2021 , 04:40 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Making a Flat Motion Graphics Project baziroll 0 394 08-01-2021 , 01:50 AM