Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame | Udemy

Quote:Description
Have you learned the fundamentals of Python and then asked yourself; what's next?
If so, consider taking this course which will start you on your journey to making your own playable, fun, and rather addicting video games using Python and the Pygame library.
So often, when students ask for advice they are told to, "Go build something" or "Get involved on a project" but have no idea what projects to build or get involved in.
This course will set you on your way! In this course I will walk you though, step by step, on how to to design the layout and the functionality of 7 unique, engaging, and most importantly, FUN games.  By the end of this course, I promise that you will be coming up with your own game ideas and feel confident enough in your abilities to create them.
In my experience teaching computer science, students tend to flourish under the basics but hit a wall when we approach object oriented programming.  The shift to using Classes as a way to structure code is difficult and often times students don't have enough exposure to meaningful examples of how to use Classes to help make complex code more efficient.  I believe by the end of this course, you will understand how to use classes.
This course is designed in such a way that NO KNOWLEDGE OF CLASSES is needed to start!  We will begin by learning the fundamentals of the Pygame library and video game design concepts as we move onto making 4 very fun arcade style games.
This course includes:
17 hours on-demand video
10 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-art-of-...SMAKEGAMES

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 473 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 486 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM
  Online Courses From Harvard University (Game development, Python & Java Script etc) ahmed 1 1,433 11-19-2021 , 06:01 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 498 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Data Analyst Skillpath: Zero to Hero in Excel, SQL & Python baziroll 1 577 10-25-2021 , 08:16 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum