Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Hands on ASP.NET Core 5 production grade API Development
Hands on ASP.NET Core 5 production grade API Development | Udemy

Quote:Description
ASP.NET core 5 is a fantastic framework to developed rest API. but most of the course teach you only basic part, when they enter practical life or job life when they see various technology needed to developed a production grade application . Then they frustrated to think that what they teach.
In this course I try my best to teach my student a production grade application and developed their basement . All the latest technology i try to implement this course.
After completing this course every developer make them ninja in software development.
I always told people programming is nothing cause every problem you solved using condition , loop using variable. but main theme part of a good programmer is understand the  architecture and  life cycle of software. Scaling, single responsibility when u understand then you can easily develop production grade application
Huge concept you learn from this tutorial series. asp net version 3 and version 5 has no major changes. Maximum changes done in framework level.
This course includes:
21 hours on-demand video
3 articles
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/hands-on-as...ABBC0D2EB4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Core Java + Hand-on Programming baziroll 0 401 10-08-2021 , 07:24 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Ultimate FrontEnd Web Development - 8+ Courses Included baziroll 0 408 10-08-2021 , 03:49 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Front end web development Bootcamp 2021 baziroll 0 393 09-22-2021 , 11:39 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Engineering Drawing / Graphics : Hands-on training baziroll 0 378 09-18-2021 , 07:56 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Project Development Using JAVA for Beginners - 2020 baziroll 8 1,128 09-08-2021 , 09:45 AM