Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway)
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and VS Revo Group Ltd. !

I'm using Revo Uninstaller Pro version 4 on desktop computer but no longer upgradable to newer versions. I can always rely with Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn apps using Hunter Mode and Forced Uninstall, as it fully removes almost all leftovers from my system and recover disk space in my HDD and speeds up my system with its advanced tools for system optimization. I like its ability to update the logs database even without updating the product itself to improve performance and introduce new features. I'd like to win a license to upgrade to Pro version 4.4.5 and fully utilize amazing new features. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thank you for the giveaway.
My share FB
I currently use Reg Organizer to uninstall programs.
I would like to win Revo uninstaller as I have used it in version 3. The program is very easy to use. It has powerful features for uninstalling programs. Once the program is uninstalled, it scans for remnants such as unnecessary files, folders and registry keys.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I use Hibit Uninstaller and revo to remove software. Revo is a very good program for this, completely cleans the registry. but my subscription for updates has already expired. I will be glad if I win a license.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/140...56549?s=20
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Reply here how you are uninstalling software on your PC and why you want to use Revo Uninstaller.
I am using Revo Uninstaller Pro to uninstall software on my PC but will be expired after mid-August 2021.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is an outstanding Windows Uninstaller program. It ensures that all uninstalled programs are accurately and absolutely, including all documents, directories, and register entries generated by the program during usage. Revo Uninstaller Pro has a stable delete tool and a tab cleanup tool which ensure all programs are correctly uninstalled together with some of the traces that would still have been kept behind. You can also clean junk data and delete unremovable directories. It has a backup function which allows you to restore if you encounter any problems.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other forums.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3012766741
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
Revo Uninstaller Pro is one of the best uninstaller on the market with proven capabilities to uninstall all the software from our PC with no hassle and even Windows app in various removal scenarios. I always used the safe approach and never had problems with it being reliable and errorless. Good also for cleaning junk files.
Great app especially if used properly.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
currently i am using iobit uninstaller free to uninstall software from my system. revo uninstaller can benefit me by helping to remove stubborn residual file off my system completely as i love to test new software every now and then.

tweet
Why do I want to win a lifetime license for Revo Uninstaller Pro 4?
Because this software is considered by many users to be the among the best software app uninstallers. I have used. ... I have used Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 and have loved it. It leaves no residual leftovers after software uninstall. Big Grin

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for us and for the great software review of Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 above. Thumb
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a fully featured uninstaller application for Windows. It helps ensure any uninstalled applications are removed properly and completely including all files, folders and registry entries created by the software during its use.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1415284265340784642
2. I'm uninstalling software on my PC by simply using Windows built-in uninstaller feature and I would like to use a more professional way with Revo Uninstaller because with Windows built-in uninstaller feature there are a lot of leftovers...

3. Twitter
https://twitter.com/Haikszipszilon/statu...5072012298

Thanks for the giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.
I am currently using Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.
Previously, I used various uninstallers.
But I prefer Revo Uninstaller.
I want to upgrade to a newer version of Revo Uninstaller Pro 4, as this is a further development of the Revo Uninstaller line with improved functionality.
Revo Uninstaller Pro easily removes programs and unwanted applications and includes advanced features for removing programs and cleaning their traces.
In Revo Uninstaller Pro, I like the following features:
- The presence of the functions "Tracked programs", "Hunter mode" and "Forced deletion".
- Cleaning of confidential data;
- Clearing the browser history.

Facebook Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,667 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 60 13,882 06-07-2021 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,799 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,847 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50